Our valued sponsor

I need help with this

Arthurcr02

Jan 27, 2021
Visit site
Hello,

I have a problem, since I have a store selling replicas; but they have closed the payment gateway I had. To solve it I have the following idea:

I have a Site A (store replicas .com) and I have a Site B (normal store .com).

I want people to be able to buy in store replicas .com everything they want, put their address and everything, like any normal store.

I already have Woocommerce and the replicas store and I also have a normal store set up.

What I want is that when people enter to pay in replica store .com they will be redirected to normal store .com and there the order and the value (extracted from replica stores) and pay as they prefer (paypal, stripe...).

Everything is done, the stores are done, both use Woocommerce, the only thing I need is someone to help me or explain me how to send people from replica stores .com (Site A) to normal store .com (Site B) to pay.

What data do I need to be passed? Simply from Site A to Site B to pass: Value and Order Number (and with these values go directly to pay).

Reactions: uplana and EliasIT
On a sideline you will have some discussions going on like this inside the mentor group - there were people around here that are able to setup this for you, I'm not remembering the users any longer.

That said, what @eadeveloper suggest is totally correct, that would make it last longer. But, if someone does a chargeback / dispute your setup is gone and you need to replace it with a new one.

Hello,

I have a problem, since I have a store selling replicas; but they have closed the payment gateway I had. To solve it I have the following idea:

I have a Site A (store replicas .com) and I have a Site B (normal store .com).

I want people to be able to buy in store replicas .com everything they want, put their address and everything, like any normal store.

I already have Woocommerce and the replicas store and I also have a normal store set up.

What I want is that when people enter to pay in replica store .com they will be redirected to normal store .com and there the order and the value (extracted from replica stores) and pay as they prefer (paypal, stripe...).

Everything is done, the stores are done, both use Woocommerce, the only thing I need is someone to help me or explain me how to send people from replica stores .com (Site A) to normal store .com (Site B) to pay.

What data do I need to be passed? Simply from Site A to Site B to pass: Value and Order Number (and with these values go directly to pay).
no need to struggle like that, just find one payment processor which can take your business.

actually i paid for a developer to do that

its a plugin that on checkout redirect to site approved, then to "strip" hosted checkout. When it is complete, redirect again to site approved and after that to original website. Really helpful, if you have some knowledge about programing that is the way.

its a plugin that on checkout redirect to site approved, then to "strip" hosted checkout. When it is complete, redirect again to site approved and after that to original website. Really helpful, if you have some knowledge about programing that is the way.
Or use the api from the payment processor and do everything in the backend and the user never leaves your page. I already said what is the best way to do it.

Reactions: uplana
Or use the api from the payment processor and do everything in the backend and the user never leaves your page. I already said what is the best way to do it.
But i think the reason for that configuration is to hide website from payment gateway since he sell replicas. right? Because if the payment form is embed on the website, stripe can check the url provided. soon or later the payment processor will see the origin of the purchases, but is it possible to build api gateway without send url data to payment gateway?

Reactions: JohnLocke
Finding a legal payment processor for your replica business is almost impossible. I know there were a few guys discussing something in the mentor group about how to fool the processor, but I believe this is a matter of time before you end up losing all your money and on the search for a payment processor again.

can you recommend me that dev and how much did it cost you

If you upgrade your account to mentor group gold you will find users there that can help you with all kind of such stuff.

After your account upgrade you can even open a thread in the closed forums, tag me in that thread and I will direct you!

Reactions: JohnLocke
That's a very generous offer from @uplana

So no one need the help, well I believe they all sort this out them self :D

I only got 4 requests from people asking for my help from this thread.

Latest Threads