Our valued sponsor

I need offshore company with crypto friendly bank

You can actually setup a company in the Seychelles and use Transferwise for the account opening, then use kraken or AdvCash to exchange your btc and receive or send it to TW.

That's a ultra cheap and fast solution.

Reactions: Almouk
So you want to go with Fidor bank in Germany, mentioned a bunch of times here already or you consult a law firm in Switzerland.

If this is all legal money and you mean 500K or more by large amounts then Switzerland or Malta may be a very good starting point.

Nope, i need a bank which can receive my FIAT money from exchangers.And i think EMI banks will suspend the large amounts

Where are you resident firstly i.e EU or non-EU if you don't want to specify exact country?

Hi, what kind of monthly volume of c2b are we talking about? ;)
In begging will be small with my money in future will trade with third part money, so will need country where can buy a license
So you want to go with Fidor bank in Germany, mentioned a bunch of times here already or you consult a law firm in Switzerland.

If this is all legal money and you mean 500K or more by large amounts then Switzerland or Malta may be a very good starting point.
Where are you resident firstly i.e EU or non-EU if you don't want to specify exact country?
In EU based.

Then forget about Seychelles because of PoEM and CFC rules. Go with Estonia

which bank would you suggest in estonia, have estonian company but banks rejects crypto activity there

You can actually setup a company in the Seychelles and use Transferwise for the account opening, then use kraken or AdvCash to exchange your btc and receive or send it to TW.

That's a ultra cheap and fast solution.
transferwise rejected crypto related companies

because you are trading private with crypto or because your business is to trade for 3rd party?
nope we are a licenced crypto exchange ,please help us if you have a connection there
After further review we have decided that unfortunately we won't b able to provide services to you. We can't onboard businesses involved in the exchange or trading of cryptocurrencies, or any other virtual currencies no matter for which purpose they want to use our services.
You can see this information in our acceptable use policy.

Your profile in our system therefore had to be closed.

Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

nope we are a licenced crypto exchange ,please help us if you have a connection there
After further review we have decided that unfortunately we won't b able to provide services to you. We can't onboard businesses involved in the exchange or trading of cryptocurrencies, or any other virtual currencies no matter for which purpose they want to use our services.
You can see this information in our acceptable use policy.

Your profile in our system therefore had to be closed.

Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
Yes a lot of EMI banks refuse onboarding, thats why im search for agency to find me real bank, please write if you find something.

Most EMIs are unreliable and don't like crypto. Think twice before putting your customer funds on an EMI.
It depend very much on what money you want to place with the EMI's and which EMI you are using. Putting them all in one basked and say it is not secure isn't correct. It will also depend on how much money and for how long you will store them with the EMI.

Reactions: Gediminas
any other possible countries ? why no emis?

You need to check with MisterTango whether they are now on-boarding crypto exchanges again. Beggars can't be choosers sadly :confused:

You can find out everything good and bad about MisterTango by searchng the forum.

Reactions: Almouk
Mistertango onboarding but still not have providers of debit cards

I wonder why this is still the case then. There is endless crypto type companies offering cards.:(

Latest Threads