Our valued sponsor

I need to open a foreign company in the next few days, where should I chose and why?

hernanday

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Here are my requirements
-Ideally will allow me to open a bank account that I can send and receive money to (ie. no heavily blacklisted jurisidiction)
-It will basically be a holding company for me to send money to
-I need to be able to do it in the next 7 days or so
-I don't want to have to travel to that jurisdiction (for now)
-I need to do this remotely because of corona, I don't want to sit on a plane for 8 hours to Armenia

-I don't need a merchant account, but I do eventually need to open an account with the company (could be months away though)

Seychelles would be a ideal solution, specially with the combination of transferwise
no travel needed and IBC are created in one day
also substance with rent a office, or using registered office, nominee director service and and and are possible
Is this a service you provide?

So I am assuming there'd be a nominee director and nominee shareholder? I'll need to rent an office in Canada, will I run into some issue or how will it be handled? As the landlord is likely to want someone to submit the driver's license and sign off on the lease. I don't want overly litigious people to know i own it because people sue over complete bulls**t.

You could open a Nevis LLC with a branch in Canada (EPC). It would be tax resident in Canada but will protect you from lawsuits and you should be able to open a bank account as well.
this is very interesting! Can you please give some details on how to go about it?

Nevis LLC is clear to me, no need to explain.

Where do I go and get the Canada EPC registered by the Nevis LLC (Holding company)

Once done, where can I open a bank account for the Canada company?

Here are my requirements
-Ideally will allow me to open a bank account that I can send and receive money to (ie. no heavily blacklisted jurisidiction)
-It will basically be a holding company for me to send money to
-I need to be able to do it in the next 7 days or so
-I don't want to have to travel to that jurisdiction (for now)
-I need to do this remotely because of corona, I don't want to sit on a plane for 8 hours to Armenia

-I don't need a merchant account, but I do eventually need to open an account with the company (could be months away though)
UAE company 1 day, Bankera or TW. Job done!!

Why would you need a company in 1 day? Why don't you clarify if it is a company or foundation you need from the beginning?

For me it looks like @hernanday and @CaptK is one and the same person with the reason to promote own services.
Why would I need a company in 1 day? I wrote a really nasty rude mean answer to that question and I deleted it because I don't want to get banned, use your common sense mate. I want to move forward quickly.

I already clarified foundation, read the post.

Give your eyes a rub, we are not the same person. Now if you have a helpful answer I'm all ears, but if not, kindly stay out.

Reactions: Massimo
What is the purpose of the Foundation in this setup rather than just an IBC layer (With/without nominees)?
What benefits does it bring?
Any negatives to using a foundation? (complications / costs / problems further down the line? re banking / merchant account etc
Foundation is for protection and IBC layer is for day to day business. You can't keep taking funds out of the foundation.

Reactions: Offshore Seychelles

Latest Threads