Our valued sponsor

Id2020.org - Goverment total control Plan

It doesn't even matter what's in the vaccine. It uses the mRNA technology which has never been used before and there are no long term studies.

Frankly if you are younger than 50 there is absolutely no need to take the vaccine at all.

What annoys me is that they want to ban travelling unless you've been vaccinated.

All you need to know, Siddiqi - former Director :

"I would not let that [vaccine] to be injected in my body," he said.
"I would demand: Where is the toxicity data from the lab?"

It doesn't even matter what's in the vaccine. It uses the mRNA technology which has never been used before and there are no long term studies.

Frankly if you are younger than 50 there is absolutely no need to take the vaccine at all.

What annoys me is that they want to ban travelling unless you've been vaccinated.
Airlines took a big hit this year and considering the vaccine resistance from people, the airlines will lose a lot of business again not accepting these travellers! A boycott will happen, in europe ryanair announced no restrictions so far. That's already one option ready;)

Another concern is how they will mix different vaccines to the public, some will be from moderna, others from pfizer, astrazeneca....
all without limited research, oh we have some leftover from our mers(50% correlation) and hiv studies let's add that and magic magic it works against covid!
In Uk they are investing in a big AI technology program to process/follow up vaccine injuries...
Everything happening now is unprecedented!

Jade, your post is too logical and very sensible.;)
Psychopaths in the governments don`t do either.
My guess the plan is to kill aviation industry as we know it.
Landscape will undoubtedly change.
My moto in these unprecedented times:
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

ultimately the problem is the majority of stupids who are genuinely afraid and will rush to get vaccinated ... this is the only way to get all those morons to travel again by plane and start to consume again like normal. The economic incentive will make the the regulators push for all this crap as fast as possible like they did with anti-terrorist bs after 9/11 ...

I foresee WHO certified vaccination center popping up everywhere to get the green light on the vaccine app (which requires all permissions on your phone to run, yes including GPS tracking) and allows you to board airplane, enter shopping mall and restaurants.

We will be better pepared for the next pandemic.

We are definitely fucked ...

Reactions: JohnLocke
EMI,
It`s very important issue imo.
It will reshape things on all levels, best to be prepared.
Digital currencies amongst others.

Reactions: AMD
The world is taking advice regarding a pandemic from a Computer Nerd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS SOME bulls**t.
It is completely nutsss. No one even elected that guy. Are these really democracies? lol

My hope is this whole charade might break the western countries. There will be more resistance and protests in the west as the standard of living goes down.
They will then loose the ability to bully banana republics around the world as they are busy at home.

Reactions: kkein
goverment are trying to control using covid and for this year probaly they will launch: "id2020"what it is basically a "international id" in app with biometrics, all the bank accounts, all the credit cards, medical information, vaccines, houses, taxes, etc EVERYTHING, very probably this would be propulsury soon and we will not be able to buy or sell without this
I'm happy to see you open a thread about it, I wasn't aware of all the crap going on. Actually when reading about this Digital identity alliance it scares me.

There is a meaning with this fake virus COVID-19 - I was just not aware of where this would go.

Latest Threads