Our valued sponsor

If Not coinbase where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurrymore212

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Hello House,

Please which other site can I buy bitcoin with little KYC via bank account balance.

The short senerio is, let's say you have 40k $ in a chase bank account a d you want to use it all to buy bitcoin.
Now I'm looking for a platform where you can easily attach this account to and buy btc of such worth directly from the account... I found coinbase a little hostile as they demand for face verification after state ID as already been uploaded.

Please your input is much welcome.
Thanks you.

Reactions: Spoilt
Have you looked into kraken or binance they are some of the major exchanges and used by the majority.

Most of the platforms will require facial verification. The only platform I've seen that does not require it is Nexo. It is mainly used for earning interest on your crypto but it is possible to deposit money from bank account, buy crypto and withdraw it from there. They only requested pictures of ID for verification. However they charge higher fee, last time I checked it was around 1%. I'm also not sure if they support USD but it worked for me with EUR.

The short senerio is, let's say you have 40k $ in a chase bank account a d you want to use it all to buy bitcoin.

No an issue

Now I'm looking for a platform where you can easily attach this account to and buy btc of such worth directly from the account... I found coinbase a little hostile as they demand for face verification after state ID as already been uploaded.

Oh wait you want to attach the account but do not want to show your face during KYC. That's almost certainly because the account is not yours an neither is ID or SSN you will use ns2.

I smell scammer with stolen US Chase account looking to move the stolen money out through crypto. A common technique used by Nigerian scammers to drain stolen accounts. You think people are stupid or something...lol.

No an issue

Oh wait you want to attach the account but do not want to show your face during KYC. That's almost certainly because the account is not yours an neither is ID or SSN you will use ns2.

I smell scammer with stolen US Chase account looking to move the stolen money out through crypto. A common technique used by Nigerian scammers to drain stolen accounts. You think people are stupid or something..

That is exactly what I thought, when I read the post )
But I went through the same exercise recently to pay some of the affiliates in crypto and I can tell you that the crypto exchanges have implemented new security systems.
main one is that you need to link your account via Plaid (which will request sms or email code) and in addition to this there is a 10 day hold Before you can touch crypto.

No an issue

I smell scammer with stolen US Chase account looking to move the stolen money out through crypto. A common technique used by Nigerian scammers to drain stolen accounts. You think people are stupid or something...lol.

Never knew you were this empty.
Thanks for your input tho.

That is exactly what I thought, when I read the post )
But I went through the same exercise recently to pay some of the affiliates in crypto and I can tell you that the crypto exchanges have implemented new security systems.
main one is that you need to link your account via Plaid (which will request sms or email code) and in addition to this there is a 10 day hold Before you can touch crypto.
Never heard of plaid.
Is this capable of performing the task I stated above perfectly without much hostile.
@SaintVince

Never knew you were this empty.
Thanks for your input tho.

You may want to think again before asking people on a public forum for advice to aid your clear attempts to launder money via crypto from a US bank account without revealing your face.

Sorry but I don't let BS fly easily.

Why does it matter if video verification is required, or "just" an ID scan? I guess it only matters if someone is (A) planning to submit a fake ID (not legal, booo), or (B) if someone is trying to steal someone else's funds (again, not legal and even less cool).

By the way, I read recently that criminals have started using deep fake algorithms to pass more sophisticated KYC flows. It's going to be an interesting arms race to watch. Some open source projects below, if someone wants to check out the state of the technology.

Hello House,

Please which other site can I buy bitcoin with little KYC via bank account balance.

Please your input is much welcome.
Thanks you.
Come on man,

Could you make yourself look any more like a Nigerian MITM scamer.
you just happen to have 40K in a bank account and you are afraid of a little video verification (let me guess you have already conned the guy to send you a passport scam)

this is such an obvious setup for a romance scam or other setup and you are looking for a way to launder your funds .

your type usually go to the shady marketplaces like paxful where there are many people assisting paxful in their money-laundering platform but they will charge you 50% to sell you with no ID as even they know the funds are dirty.

man, mods should just give your ip info to feds...best thing that came come of this LMAO

Reactions: burden
Why does it matter if video verification is required, or "just" an ID scan? I guess it only matters if someone is (A) planning to submit a fake ID (not legal, booo), or (B) if someone is trying to steal someone else's funds (again, not legal and even less cool).
there could be other reasons, just saying......

AdvCash and Spectrocoin could be 2 good alternatives I believe.

Sorry closing this thread now guys due to nefarious direction this is taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads