Aston & Williams Offshore Company, Trust and Bank
Gift Card Payment gateway
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents

If not Transferwise for UK LTD which one then?

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

erni

Mentor Group Gold
I want to know what EMI would you trust for monthly payments up to 50K euro?

We have a fully incorporated UK Ltd and already opened a Transferwise account, I wrote their support to explain them our business model and asked them to confirm:
  • if they can accept our business
  • if so, what to do to avoid they put payments on hold, large payments above 10K euro
  • if a Invoice send from our UK LTD to the customer with correct description on is sufficient
  • If there is anything we can do to avoid any payment to be put on hold, because it would kill our business
I'm waiting for their response, if I get one.

In the meantime, I would like to know what EMI you would trust for a long time and stable banking alternative?

I don't work with darks, video verification is OK and it is a legit business.

Flibustier

I want to know what EMI would you trust for monthly payments up to 50K euro?

We have a fully incorporated UK Ltd and already opened a Transferwise account, I wrote their support to explain them our business model and asked them to confirm:
  • if they can accept our business
  • if so, what to do to avoid they put payments on hold, large payments above 10K euro
  • if a Invoice send from our UK LTD to the customer with correct description on is sufficient
  • If there is anything we can do to avoid any payment to be put on hold, because it would kill our business
I'm waiting for their response, if I get one.

In the meantime, I would like to know what EMI you would trust for a long time and stable banking alternative?

I don't work with darks, video verification is OK and it is a legit business.

Monzo.

Personally, I have my doubles about Lithuanian EMIs.
Having said that I would like to stress that legislation is changing very quickly. There is no such thing as "long time" for EMI.

lory

Mentor Group Gold
Monzo.

Personally, I have my doubles about Lithuanian EMIs.
Having said that I would like to stress that legislation is changing very quickly. There is no such thing as "long time" for EMI.
I regret to must admit you are right. But if it's the only option some may have to get proper banking you will depend on something that isn't 100% good but 90% better than nothing.

Fothermucker

I am facing the same problem for my UK Ltd.

There are not a lot of options of non-resident UK LTDs. Only the Lithuanians or TW.

UK EMIs like Monzo or Tide don't allow non-res owned UK LTDs. On the other hand, you can get a UK utility bill dark nin%¤#pa##¤

Flibustier

I am facing the same problem for my UK Ltd.

There are not a lot of options of non-resident UK LTDs. Only the Lithuanians or TW.

UK EMIs like Monzo or Tide don't allow non-res owned UK LTDs. On the other hand, you can get a UK utility bill dark nin%¤#pa##¤

Try Leo pay.
The only other option should be hiring a nominal Director.

I think TW will stop supporting it soon

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution

Latest Threads

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution