Our valued sponsor

If you had 10m$ in Crypto right now

You can't escape from Blockchain analytics. I just need to input wallet address, it extract whole history including Geo locations and IP address.

Best way is to start your own exchange. Only exchanges can do this :)
"The blockchain doesn't store IP addresses. In order to obtain the IP address of someone sending or receiving bitcoins, you would have either observe the activity of the network very carefully, or track them down by some other means. Keep in mind that, for example, someone could receive bitcoins without ever being connected to the internet."

you try to find solutions where there is no problems, there are plenty of method to avoid blockchain tracking and ip tracking with bitcoin transactions.

"The blockchain doesn't store IP addresses. In order to obtain the IP address of someone sending or receiving bitcoins, you would have either observe the activity of the network very carefully, or track them down by some other means. Keep in mind that, for example, someone could receive bitcoins without ever being connected to the internet."

you try to find solutions where there is no problems, there are plenty of method to avoid blockchain tracking and ip tracking with bitcoin transactions.

You cant avoid it. Blockchain does not store IP's but Nodes does. When someone track your bitcoin history, He will feel that you are washed your coins. This leads to rejection.

They ask where you got money, Trading history . Fake screenshots is not enough. They will verify directly through Exchange API's or written confirmation to exchange itself.

Reality with Bitcoin Mixers are even worse. The blockchain analytics companies operate 50% of mixers and some blockchain analytics companies use Machine learning to detect bitcoin mixers.
Bad thing with bitcoin mixer is that most bitcoin mixers get black coins. you never able to get white coin as its mixed with other black coins.

I tell you, Only exchanges can do this not single person. You have to create your own Exchange to launder your black coins.

Reality with Bitcoin Mixers are even worse. The blockchain analytics companies operate 50% of mixers and some blockchain analytics companies use Machine learning to detect bitcoin mixers.
Bad thing with bitcoin mixer is that most bitcoin mixers get black coins. you never able to get white coin as its mixed with other black coins.

I tell you, Only exchanges can do this not single person. You have to create your own Exchange to launder your black coins.
in my post i was not talking of 10m$ in black coins but by talking about that it would be cool to find solutions to really fight this tracking, what about buying anonymous coins on a DEX using black coins?

in my post i was not talking of 10m$ in black coins but by talking about that it would be cool to find solutions to really fight this tracking, what about buying anonymous coins on a DEX using black coins?

Your claim that you having white coins does not make sense. It's pretty stupid to ask this question even here. They can track here as-well.

You can cashout it slowly thats the real way to avoid big eyes. What you gonna to do with 10mm? Buying Lambo?

Those luxury items depreciate it's value over time span.

You can't escape from Blockchain analytics. I just need to input wallet address, it extract whole history including Geo locations and IP address.

Best way is to start your own exchange. Only exchanges can do this :)

I call bulls**t on your analytics, all they do is go back a few hops. Unless you get warrants and serve exchanges, basic obfuscation techniques render these tools useless.

Not to mention, advanced techniques especially if you are willing to spend a couple % to do it right.

I call bulls**t on your analytics, all they do is go back a few hops. Unless you get warrants and serve exchanges, basic obfuscation techniques render these tools useless.

Not to mention, advanced techniques especially if you are willing to spend a couple % to do it right.

You can say that But, Have you ever seen that software from your own eyes?

I don't think federal agencies including IRS tax agency also Europol pay millions per year for a bulls**t software.

Of course, No one want to snoop on Average joes. You do not have to pay any extra % at all. You can sell BTC for bank transfer on localbitcoins but it's not overnight thing.

There are is nothing so advanced. I am trying to express that this guy will get problems in future when People asks where you got money? :)

Your claim that you having white coins does not make sense. It's pretty stupid to ask this question even here. They can track here as-well.

You can cashout it slowly thats the real way to avoid big eyes. What you gonna to do with 10mm? Buying Lambo?

Those luxury items depreciate it's value over time span.

You are out my man, i don't have 10mm in crypto, not even close.

I can't buy any lambo because i don't have 10mm in crypto, not even close.

I know that but i can't buy any luxury items, i don't have 10mm in crypto, not even close.

Latest Threads