Our valued sponsor

Incorporate LLC New Mexico

You want to check this thread

also use the search function, it's well good and can bring you a lot of threads quickly.

Reactions: bonox and cuno
You want to check this thread

also use the search function, it's well good and can bring you a lot of threads quickly.
wonderful was looking for such a thread!

First option is New Mexico, second Wyoming. Protect my privacy is an important aspect.
All business is performed abroad, and I am non-US citizens/residents. I understood under these circumstances there is tax exemption for the company.
The exchange of information will reveal your business along with its bank accounts. You cannot just evade taxes like that in 2022.

Local corporate tax in New Mexico? No, I am not aware of that. How much is it? All business is performed abroad, nothing within US. I am resident in Europe.
No, where you are resident. You will have to pay tax in your country for the offshore company. You're aware of that, right?

Example:

You are a resident in the UK.
You have a US LLC and you do ecommerce.

You have to pay UK corporate tax for the US LLC because you are managing the company from the UK.

This is unless you live in certain jurisdictions where you have a territorial tax system and without stuff like CFC etc.

Reactions: bonox
Local corporate tax in New Mexico? No, I am not aware of that. How much is it? All business is performed abroad, nothing within US. I am resident in Europe.
you will have to pay taxes from all corporate income in the USA in Europe, where you live!