Our valued sponsor

Intergiro - do you have an account with them?

Tried to open business accounts 2 times and failed both times.
I had no problems with them back in time, the account was opened for my UK LTD in a few hours. They may have changed their compliance and tighten internal policies in the meantime.

If you have a licensed crypto business (i.e. licensed exchange or so), then the answer is yes. Otherwise it is a strict no.

So you need a licence, see above.

They ask only when really necessary. They are not idiots (my own experience).

It depends on your needs. What are the currencies you need to operate with and what are the destinations for incoming and outgoing payments?

Me - if you have a licensed crypto company.

If you can prove some ties to Switzerland (business operations, Swiss customers etc.) then relatively easily. Otherwise you need really a remarkable amount of money to put at the banker's table.
Hey @Forester
Yes, i have a license
If you can help with them, please send PM

I don't remember it how long it is ago but you are properly right. The account is still active and working.

I had no problems with them back in time, the account was opened for my UK LTD in a few hours. They may have changed their compliance and tighten internal policies in the meantime.
Yes, it has changed. Opening an account in hours is still theoretically possible but rare, I guess. Some days are standard, for complicated cases even weeks, AFAIK.
They don't open for UK Ltd anymore, that must be before Brexit

No UK e no CH

Yes, when UK was still part of EU you were able to open an account with them
Exactly. Only EEA businesses are eligible for an account opening with them.

Latest Threads