Our valued sponsor

intergiro international AB reviews?

SoNewToAllShit

Mentor Group Gold
Sep 10, 2018
Visit site
In mentor group gold I read about the Intergiro International AB EMI and payment processor, see link here

it sounds almost to good to be true so I wonder if someone has good or bad or something else to say about the company?

I checked google and trustpilot but not bad shows there.

Reactions: uplana and Zaki
In mentor group gold I read about the Intergiro International AB EMI and payment processor, see link here

it sounds almost to good to be true so I wonder if someone has good or bad or something else to say about the company?

I checked google and trustpilot but not bad shows there.
read this thread : https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/threads/any-review-about-intergiro-in-sweden.33080/

Reactions: SoNewToAllShit
Just another question (Is their compliance strict?) i'm planing to apply to open a company account with them but i'm not sure if they strict or not?
because my business is crypto exchange (+500K monthly)
I will go more into the details later; but at this moment, short version:
Based of my own experience, their compliance is friendly but competent and going just to the point. There are no trained monkeys. If you are not in line in their T&C and the risk appetite – and I think they do not like crypto; but check their webpage or ask, I have never been looking for that – forget about them and do not try to fool them, you would just waste your and their time.

Please do you have an account with them?
I don't use them with a crypto exchange because of those limitations, but my knowledge is based on directly speaking with some of the executives of this company.

They are fine but really only for EU businesses with EU UBOs. I am using them since a bit over a year and the onboarding was quick and straightforward, their website is good and continuously gets improved.
I have spoken with them and if I remember correctly if UBO is outside of the EU it's not a problem, but indeed it's mostly for EU businesses and SEPA.
There are some better options on the market when it comes to EMI-s but have in mind even those tend to have a somewhat limited network of correspondence banks.
You will have way more success if you build a proper image and some credibility, given the nature of the industry.

Last edited:
You can open with them if you are european licensed crypto exchange and do only sepa payments

Please do you have an account with them?

I don't use them with a crypto exchange because of those limitations, but my knowledge is based on directly speaking with some of the executives of this company.
We have an account with them and I can confirm what @Don claims: if you are an (european) licensed crypto exchange, the onboarding is possible but they cannot offer you SWIFT payments. The onboarding is not possible if you are involved in any unlicensed crypto activity. (We are not in a crypto business but I communicated with them for another reason and asked as it interested me.)

I have spoken with them and if I remember correctly if UBO is outside of the EU it's not a problem,
Confirming.
but indeed it's mostly for EU businesses and SEPA.
To be exact, your business must be registered in the European Economic Area (i.e. not only in EU). They can offer you SWIFT payments but not for all types of business; they use several different banks for SWIFT accounts.
There are some better options on the market when it comes to EMI-s
Could you please elaborate more? I am not an advocate of Intergiro but I consider them really good... Of course, for some specific purposes it is not optimal, for example SWIFT payments are not the cheapest that I know about (but definitely not much expensive!), they cannot handle so many currencies (targeted mainly at Europe) and the list of countries that they are able to accept payments from is limited (58 countries in our case). (Outside transfers almost unlimited, except a few countries like Iran and North Korea.)

I will post a more detailed review re: IG later on.

I will post a more detailed review re: IG later on.
So, the promised review:

We have an account with Intergiro for a little bit more than a half of a year.
The onboarding was pretty smooth; not extremely fast (several weeks) but I understand that our business setup is rather complex; and it was performed nicely – all the people who were in contact with us were very friendly, and competent: no stupid questions, all just to the point; and reasonable explanations were accepted without obstacles. Also the documents requested were in accordance with a common sense, no idiotic demands.
We obtained both SEPA and SWIFT accounts with dedicated IBANs, the SEPA IBAN belongs directly to Intergiro, the SWIFT one is with The Currency Cloud Ltd. (London).
Since accounts opening we performed a series of payments, both SEPA and SWIFT, in & out, 4-5 figures – absolutely no problems. SEPA works as it should and SWIFT is really fast (no surprise for me as The Currency Cloud is concerned). Perhaps once our partner was asked for a documentation – but no remarkable delay. We have some cards, both virtual and plastic, too – no problems whatsoever.
There is an e-mail (freely addressable, i.e. not via some stupid web form) and chat (from inside the web interface or the mobile application) support, no phone support. But the chat support, that can be transferred to the e-mail support after being initialised, is almost instant, max. 15-20 min or less.
The web interface is OK, perhaps (from the IT point of view) too much resource-hungry but works fine. It is under development. I cannot say much about the mobile app, as we used it only during the onboarding (inevitable for a verification). Otherwise, we prefer a larger display :)
Pros:
– Trustworthy jurisdiction.
– Friendly and competent staff; they use brains when solving issues – I have not met any trained monkey (yes, almost unbelievable; @JohnnyDoe, believe or not ;) ;) )
– A reasonable pricing.
– Reliable payments, SWIFT (in our case) being especially fast.
Cons:
– They do not operate with many currencies. Just main European (including all Scandinavian – understandable), USD, AUD, CAD.
– They cannot accept payments from many countries outside of Europe – but the main global business destinations are covered (it perhaps may vary according to what bank is dedicated to your SWIFT payments). But outgoing transfers are almost unlimited, except a few countries like Iran or North Korea etc.
– No e-mail or SMS alerts about changes of the account balance. You must use the web interface or the mobile app to check.
– The older version of the web interface did not work well in all browsers (namely in Firefox family), it was worth using some from the Chromium family. (The current one we did not tested in another browser than Vivaldi, so I do not know.)

My resume: For Europe-oriented business really good. For non-European business – acceptable.

I guess they accept payments from US & Canada.
Yes, they do. The main global business destinations are really covered. At least with TCC.
I’ve read that they open accounts for EEA companies (including UK),
Yes; I am not sure about the UK, as the UK has withdrawn from the EEA.
do you know if they open accounts also for EEA branches of non EEA companies?
If the branch is registered somewhere in EEA for business as a legal entity, then yes. Otherwise no.

Reactions: Marzio
Had an account with them for our UK LTd 2 years ago, by then it was not a problem.
Unfortunately, time matters - the UK withdrew from the EEA as of 31 December 2020...

But is is pretty easy to ask Intergiro staff about this issue.

So, the promised review:

We have an account with Intergiro for a little bit more than a half of a year.
The onboarding was pretty smooth; not extremely fast (several weeks) but I understand that our business setup is rather complex; and it was performed nicely – all the people who were in contact with us were very friendly, and competent: no stupid questions, all just to the point; and reasonable explanations were accepted without obstacles. Also the documents requested were in accordance with a common sense, no idiotic demands.
We obtained both SEPA and SWIFT accounts with dedicated IBANs, the SEPA IBAN belongs directly to Intergiro, the SWIFT one is with The Currency Cloud Ltd. (London).
Since accounts opening we performed a series of payments, both SEPA and SWIFT, in & out, 4-5 figures – absolutely no problems. SEPA works as it should and SWIFT is really fast (no surprise for me as The Currency Cloud is concerned). Perhaps once our partner was asked for a documentation – but no remarkable delay. We have some cards, both virtual and plastic, too – no problems whatsoever.
There is an e-mail (freely addressable, i.e. not via some stupid web form) and chat (from inside the web interface or the mobile application) support, no phone support. But the chat support, that can be transferred to the e-mail support after being initialised, is almost instant, max. 15-20 min or less.
The web interface is OK, perhaps (from the IT point of view) too much resource-hungry but works fine. It is under development. I cannot say much about the mobile app, as we used it only during the onboarding (inevitable for a verification). Otherwise, we prefer a larger display :)
Pros:
– Trustworthy jurisdiction.
– Friendly and competent staff; they use brains when solving issues – I have not met any trained monkey (yes, almost unbelievable; @JohnnyDoe, believe or not ;) ;) )
– A reasonable pricing.
– Reliable payments, SWIFT (in our case) being especially fast.
Cons:
– They do not operate with many currencies. Just main European (including all Scandinavian – understandable), USD, AUD, CAD.
– They cannot accept payments from many countries outside of Europe – but the main global business destinations are covered (it perhaps may vary according to what bank is dedicated to your SWIFT payments). But outgoing transfers are almost unlimited, except a few countries like Iran or North Korea etc.
– No e-mail or SMS alerts about changes of the account balance. You must use the web interface or the mobile app to check.
– The older version of the web interface did not work well in all browsers (namely in Firefox family), it was worth using some from the Chromium family. (The current one we did not tested in another browser than Vivaldi, so I do not know.)

My resume: For Europe-oriented business really good. For non-European business – acceptable.
Very very helpful, thanks alot

Just a really minor update:
The web interface is OK, perhaps (from the IT point of view) too much resource-hungry but works fine. It is under development.
They deployed a new version of the web interface – remarkably less resource-hungry, well-arranged and almost at lightspeed. Good work (this I do not say very often, when it concerns web applications, really :) ).

Latest Threads