Our valued sponsor

Introduce your self!

Hi Everyone, First time here and i am very please that i found this Forum where i can increase the knowledge and as well if possible to contribute with the experience that i have (15+ Financial Sector). Wish you all the best and Happy New Year!!!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Welcome to OCT :)

Hi
I ask you all to forgive my ignorance as I am new to the world of offshore. All and any advice is welcome, I was once told listen to all advice you never know when it may be useful.

I am here as I have interest if forming offshore company and will all have need of offshore bank account. As the way of the internet there is lots of mixed information, sometime out of date. I am seeking current up to date information from people who understand and have experience in these areas.

I wish you all great day and look forward to meeting some like minded informed people

Michael

welcome aboard :) enjoy your stay thu&¤#

Hello everyone,

I am really happy that i found this forum. It is impressive how many resources and useful information you are maintaining and developing.

Hope that I can help with my knowledge on different topics. As a legal advisor, I am experienced in company formation and legal services provided to international and domestic (Bulgarian) clients. I have good expertise in the whole consulting business - company formation and management, tax planning and advisory, accounting and payroll services, legal and trust services in Bulgaria.

I look forward to exchanging ideas and information with experts who are posting here. I would like to upgrade my knowledge on offshore structures and fast developing fintech as well.

Have a nice day, guys!

Hi all,

Its me Shea Anderson, expat in Dubai, my native place is U.S. Before marriage i was working as creative designer with Yahoo Sunnyvale, California, U.S but things changed when my son Andrel Shell was born. I have changed my profession of designer to passion of Homemaker. My Hubby Patrick Shell owns a Augmented reality company in Dubai,UAE. It was actually hectic for me when i moved from California, U.S to Dubai there was total change in my lifestyle and culture.....Anyways I'm glad to have found this site! Hope this will helps me a lot to get many of my doubts clarified.

Hi all,

Its me Shea Anderson, expat in Dubai, my native place is U.S. Before marriage i was working as creative designer with Yahoo Sunnyvale, California, U.S but things changed when my son Andrel Shell was born. I have changed my profession of designer to passion of Homemaker. My Hubby Patrick Shell owns a Augmented reality company in Dubai,UAE. It was actually hectic for me when i moved from California, U.S to Dubai there was total change in my lifestyle and culture.....Anyways I'm glad to have found this site! Hope this will helps me a lot to get many of my doubts clarified.
welcome aboard :)

Hi guys,

I'm new here, very nice to join this forum. Excited to learn more about offshore company setup :)
welcome aboard, enjoy your stay :)

Good day gents, I'm basically new to everything this forum's about except bitcoin. I hope to learn more about disguising techniques and such while here coo-:!y
Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay thu&¤#

Hi, I'm Eastoe. Currently UK based but hoping to change that very very soon, looking at taking residency in UAE either via property or free zone business - will be asking more advise on that soon!.
My business is import / export. I already have a UAE offshore company banking in Cyprus, but recent changes in legislation in UAE regarding offshore companies coupled with them now participating in AEOI from 2018 make this less desirable for me, hence the planned change. This looks like an excellent site and source of information, have tried others in the past, not so good. Not sure why it took me so long to come across here. Will post further on the relevant forums. Thanks all.

Latest Threads