Our valued sponsor

Introduction from Paradise

Derbo8

Dec 23, 2018
Visit site
Hi my name is Derbo,

first I want to thank the admins here, I am impressed. What is different here to other forums is the warm help you give to people and the overall caring-feeling I get here in the forum. Well done! This is a fantastic community and I am happy to be a part of it now.

I am a digital nomad currently living in Bali Indonesia. I quit my residency in Switzerland (Europe) in June 2018. I just filled out my last tax form for Switzerland and I tell you its a great feeling. I am tax free now.
As a business structure I chose a canadian LP. For banking I still use my 3 swiss bank accounts (private).

Do you also have a canadian LP? Send me a DM or reply here, I would love to exchange information

Best Regards
Derbo

Attachments

• Yoma-Villas-Bali-Finns-Beach-Club-Canggu-Infinity-Pool.jpg
    Yoma-Villas-Bali-Finns-Beach-Club-Canggu-Infinity-Pool.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 218
Reactions: JohnLocke
Welcome to the forum

Reactions: Derbo8
I quit my residency in Switzerland (Europe) in June 2018. I just filled out my last tax form for Switzerland and I tell you its a great feeling. I am tax free now.

Btw when I quit CH I had to just file my last taxes up to my leaving date before I got given a hauptwohnsitzbescheinigung from einwohnerkontrolle at the Geminde confirming the date I entered and left CH. I didn't have to file anything again from that date. Congrats anyway on the great escape thu&¤#.

A Canada LP for non-residents is not for me personally although it has advantages. I am sure others would want to know more about it so do explain more.

Welcome aboard and thank you for the feedback.

Is the picture from where you live right now? :)

Thanks for all the messages, thats awesome! Happy to reply and talk to likeminded people

Interesting story ! Are you in webdev business ?
I am in Instagram Marketing, precisely growing accounts for sale and manging 20 client accounts. But I'm desperately want to go out of that business. I am looking for a second business. But as long as the second business isnt here, I still need to pay the bills stupi#21

Btw when I quit CH I had to just file my last taxes up to my leaving date .... I didn't have to file anything again from that date.
Yes I had a special situation. First I applied for "Durchbesteuerung" - that means I am "allowed" to pay taxes in Switzerland for the whole year, despite I am not a resident anymore. That got accepted. Then I had the glorious Idea to recall that and pay taxes only to the date I left Switzerland. That got accepted as well. So because of the self made delay I was filling out the tax form so latedoh948""

A Canada LP for non-residents is not for me personally although it has advantages. I am sure others would want to know more about it so do explain more.
I will open up a seperate Thread completely dedicated to my Canada LP and the experience so far

Is the picture from where you live right now? :)
Yes, this beach club is around the corner, but honestly, I've never been there, because I work 12hours a day, 7 days a week

Merry Christmas everyoneash&/