Our valued sponsor

Invest in Silver is anyone doing it?

Not looked at silver in a while. The physical stuff is too bulky to manage and for wealth density gold packs a bigger punch per an ounce.

Silver requires more space to store it. Are there any silver ETF's ?

Reactions: Martin Everson
Reactions: JohnLocke
Sadly I never entered the Silver market :(

It looks like it's entering a bear market again .. Gold also falling like a rock today ..

This makes perfect sense! Since the FED needs to print more and more money, and the helicopter money theory is actually a reality now with these stimulus checks lol .. Yet the dollar getting stronger, and gold and silver falling ..

2+2 = bananas ..

just for everyone's info jp morgan are holding about 150million bullions of comex silver 50% of that batch, also silver is becoming rarer than gold to mine and is much more needed on our planet not just for luxury but every day items i think we can expect to see it increase over time there is currently a silver pump on not sure if its real or just some hype but one day it might worth holding a few kilos of silver especially when its only around a grand currently.

Any new Silver is very hard to find these days, I am very positive to see a huge price increase in silver, that's why I am holding the physical stuff. There are a couple of services that offer storage for gold, silver and platinum.

The paper silver is not backed by the physical silver, so if you want to ever let yourself be paid out the physical from the paer silver there is a chance that if everybody does it you will not be getting your physical silver, and will make the price of the paper silver drop to 0.

Make sure to get it stored in Switzerland or any country that doesn't let your own government take the stuff away from you, just incase a war breaks out or w/e.

Reactions: MT760 and JohnLocke
If you don't hold it, you don't own it. Same as with crypto: you hold the private key you own it. So don't leave crypto on exchanges, don't have paper metal or physical stored at a bank. Possibly segregated and allocated in a Swiss no-man's land customs depot. But I'd rather organize myself some large vaults.

Look at the premium for physical silver/gold over spot. That is where you will see it happening. 27$ spot : 40$ physical.
And the silver short squeeze that is ongoing will make that go waaaayy bigger. Until it becomes unobtainium and unaffordium. Trade accordingly. I rely on zerohedge.com for comments and sentiments in the market.

I would better invest in crypto or real estate rather than in silver
You gentlemen need to review your definitions:

1) Real estate is an investment.

2) Gold and silver are insurance (against inflation and failing economic and financial systems).

3) Cryptos are purely speculations, not an investment, and should consist solely of a small portion of your wealth that you can afford to lose.

You gentlemen need to review your definitions:

1) Real estate is an investment.

2) Gold and silver are insurance (against inflation and failing economic and financial systems).

3) Cryptos are purely speculations, not an investment, and should consist solely of a small portion of your wealth that you can afford to lose.
I totally agree with you. Investing in Silver is more like an insurance than hoping to make huge profits.

Silver is both a hedge against inflation and an investment because it's a precious metal on one side, and it's used in industry too. It's still underpriced with $26 per ounce in my opinion, and I would not be suprised if prices reach the range of $50-60 within the next 2-5 years. I have seen expectations for higher price ranges too. The market is highly manipulated by investment banks with prices dragged down so patience is required.

It takes more space comparing to gold, so I suggest to consider ETF for Silver, ex. the PSLV (Sprott Physical Silver Trust). This ETF has got 100% coverage in physical metal.

Reactions: Mr Gus

Latest Threads