Investing in Georgia real estate

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Don

Does anyone have experience in investing in real estate in Georgia?
I have been there myself and visited a few hotel-apartment buildings such as:

What are the occupancy rates? Costs? How easy is it to hire/manage a local team?

I think it looks quite decent, and definitely, the country has been developing fast last few years and the trend might continue.
However, I understand that what is putting off the investors is the chance of conflict with Russia and political risk, or am I missing something?

azb1

Mentor Group Gold
Biggest drawback of hotel apartments investment in any country is annual service/maintanence/management charges which quite high. It will eat your profit.. if COVID type things happen. If no income generated,you are still liable to their charges... Which is quite High??

Better to buy regular apartment and give to property management company.

When you want to sell hotel apartments,, it is very hard compare to regular apartment. As resell market for this type of property is iliquid.

Some project give you guranteed return for some years.. it is bigger scam . They just inflated property price and give you your money in that period.. armature investors fell for it..

One more important things you have to consider that you do not have control over it in hotel apartments. If some repair work done, whatever charges they said you have to paid... Hotel apartments look good in paper.. reality it is trap. I am not against hotel apartments investment. Love it,'s no hassle investment option. It works for some people and make good profit. I consider it as high risk high returns category...