Our valued sponsor

Is Bankera good for Interactive Brokers

it will be ok but you'll get sick of bankera soon - they provide a good service but immaturity of their website is unbelievable and daily use is pain in the a*s

maybe @Gediminas should inform Bankera about the user review above! Not the first time we read bad UI for Bankera!
:D they don't respond to any client feedback (or maybe they are sooo busy)

even the bloody "REPEAT PAYMENT" button that would prefill the form for a new payment with the same data would be HUGE improvement boosting user experience to the level of 21st century

and maybe default focus in SMS code input field would be a nice idea - no one wants to write it twice :D

their developers don't use the website personally for sure...

They won't. The deposits will go through, because Bankera allows sending and receiving money to 3rd party (like any other retail bank account). So IBKR wont block that either. I tried it many times. My clients are using it for IBKR as well.

Some of the comments might mislead you wrongly.

Can you or anyone confirm this as of now?

I'm not resident in EEA, but am in Anglo country. Would like a way of transferring crypto exchange e.g. FTX <-> EMI <-> IBKR without issue. I presume the way by IBAN is to use SEPA and currency must be euros.

Can you or anyone confirm this as of now?

I'm not resident in EEA, but am in Anglo country. Would like a way of transferring crypto exchange e.g. FTX <-> EMI <-> IBKR without issue. I presume the way by IBAN is to use SEPA and currency must be euros.

Bankera would fit your needs as long as IBKR lets you deposit with SEPA.

Is Bankera still a good option for non EEA clients for IBKR? USD transfers and investments.

SWIFT is incoming %1 and outgoing %2 and same amounts will apply when withdrawing from IBKR, it adds up to %6. Isn't it steep or am I missing something?

Bankera would fit your needs as long as IBKR lets you deposit with SEPA.
Hi, I have the same needs about transferring between crypto exchange and IBKR. Bankera's website said that their limit for advanced verification users is just 1,000 per month. And it seems some people here said that they can't pass level 3 verification from Bankera. Is it possible that you can share what document they want from level3 users with us?

Hi, I have the same needs about transferring between crypto exchange and IBKR. Bankera's website said that their limit for advanced verification users is just 1,000 per month. And it seems some people here said that they can't pass level 3 verification from Bankera. Is it possible that you can share what document they want from level3 users with us?

hey, don't take too seriously what other people say about tier3 verification. Most of the time you will hear such comments from people that are doing something unlawfully or who can't prove their money sources, etc. If you run a legitimate operation, you will be fine.

Yes, the process can be complicated and some people fail there due to misunderstanding what the compliance is looking for, but it is doable.

Feel free to contact me if you need some assistance with them, I can move things.

P.S. it is impossible to know upfront what the compliance will ask while onboarding.

hey, don't take too seriously what other people say about tier3 verification. Most of the time you will hear such comments from people that are doing something unlawfully or who can't prove their money sources, etc. If you run a legitimate operation, you will be fine.

Yes, the process can be complicated and some people fail there due to misunderstanding what the compliance is looking for, but it is doable.

Feel free to contact me if you need some assistance with them, I can move things.

P.S. it is impossible to know upfront what the compliance will ask while onboarding.
Thank you. Not familiar with those EMI things, I think I'll try to open a personal account first and see if it function well for my needs.

Reactions: Gediminas
I was able to move from the Nexo exchange directly to Interactive Brokers. This could be a solution for your friend.