Our valued sponsor

Is it happening now, BTC below 37K !!??!!

the only diffrence is that i could proof with my username on bitcoin talk forum or with my wallets ID that i was the main leader of bitshares
from all your posting about crypto it indeed looks like you know what you are talking about and much of what you posts has evidence if some do closer research.

from all your posting about crypto it indeed looks like you know what you are talking about and much of what you posts has evidence if some do closer research.
rof/% The guy is just saying that when btc goes down is going down. Neither him nor Satoshi Nakamoto himself can predict the future of btc (or of anything else).
Sure enough, now btc is back at $40k… not long time ago we were dreaming of seeing it going up again to $20k.

Can you be more precise? Do you mean Rothschilds, World Bank, IMF, Paris Club? Which one of those? Or is it a combination of several organisations?

And I wonder what is your opinion on Monero.
Bill Gates and 5g control the world. Or was it Soros? We need to ask to those green creatures living in Area 51 troll¤##

Reactions: Hyo
Can you be more precise? Do you mean Rothschilds, World Bank, IMF, Paris Club? Which one of those? Or is it a combination of several organisations?

US bank institutions mainly.JPM officaly accumulated in their reports BTC already since 2010 and based on their reports already moved markets in 2011 by having an average logging to crypto exchanges
of 50 times a day.
BTC was not constructed to live so long as implementation of SDR's was already planned for 2013-15 however US/Nato was fighting against BRICS on the monetary system which battle they lost and where FORCED to agree on a tripolar monetary system instead an unipolar which is being currently implemented by adding CNY and Gold as world reserve currencies beside USD.
So they had to extend the live of BTC as CNY would first need to be prepared to get a world reserve currency.
In JPM reports you could read that they planned a nice 2000% gain from BTC (as only planned till 2013-15) which they had to expand now because of BRICS.

Have a look at the big crash in 2007/2008 at S&P and tell me if its chart is not a 1:1 of this wyckoff schematic

1649767298650.png

The guy is just saying that when btc goes down is going down. Neither him nor Satoshi Nakamoto himself can predict the future of btc (or of anything else).
Sure enough, now btc is back at $40k… not long time ago we were dreaming of seeing it going up again to $20k.
We live in totaly diffrent realities.You still belive in free markets which i stopped after the dot com bubble.
The game is rigged and every major movement is planned.

If you know how they think and what their goal is its easy to predict what is coming.
Sell off till 19-20k where intitutions will accumulate a big chunk and will bring price back up to over 40k after a 3-4 months of accumulation.
End of this year or beginning of next year CBDC's will be implemented with deep negative interrest rates making people flee with their fiat into stocks,re,crypto which will cause the final parabolic growth of crypto price we were waiting for.
Once being on top the institutions who accumulated for cheap are going to sell off their coins and basicly milk the masses and majority of crypto will die (like in dot com bubble) and a new era of regulated security token will begin which won't have these growths anymore.
Once wealth is sucked out the new final monetary system will be implemented based on physical gold which will make that golds price will change over weekend X massivly like never seen before

Bill Gates and 5g control the world. Or was it Soros? We need to ask to those green creatures living in Area 51 troll
Who is Bill Gates or Soros ?
Warriors of a group and nothing more.
If you think they or rothschild have the say in the world then i would have to disappoint you.There are way more powerfull families out there.

I am smarter and I remain anonymous…
anonymous to whom ?

Monero is tracable

Each of these coins use the internet which automaticly uses backbones which uses AI to analyse data and create a profil.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlipnShip
So what you're saying is that every single encryption cipher has been backdoored or broken already? Do you have any proof for that? Why haven't we seen evidence of this in the NSA files leaked by Snowden for example?

I do agree that most of the world is being "guided" by various NGOs and think-tanks such as Club of Rome, Council on Foreign Relations, Paris Club, Bilderberg, Trilateral Comission and so on, but as you probably know, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Bitcoin is just a mvp of the blockchain same as pets.con was an mvp for e-commerce. This is just phase one of decentralization, and boom and bursts will occur as they always do.
Curve of adoption is what matters, and I bet on the blockchain.

:) BTC is a bankers product and its price is controlled by bankers.
It follows a schematic they choosed and their AI algos are executing it based on data.
So the price direction is already known the question is which offical event will cause the movement as justification so people won't think the game is rigged

If you look closly on daily you would see that BTC price if following currently a Wyckoff schematic for arround one year already.

don't get fooled......she got second place because of Z. who took 7% from her voters.
If you count both together she had over 30% .So based on old statistic the final is very close as she really gained arround 9% since 2017 meaning that alone would be already 42-58 .
Now there is no more republic block like before who would support macron just so le pen would not win.These groups got irrelevant because of no more voters.
Next does leftist will really support macron who is a known globalist and enemy of them ?
Based on a research people claimed le pen program is way better than macrons.........
so remember only a 8% diffrence from last stats of 2017 with macron having lost a lot of reputaion and supporting groups.Should le pen win debattes i say she will win.

There are currently nice betting odds 1:8 for le pen :) from 1:3.5 before first voting results
Yes, theres some quantum enabled AI trading bot they developed in secret with alien technology from Pluto which make everyone go rekt in no time.
I'd sell all bitcoin.
Disclaimer as always: NO FINANCIAL ADVICE

the only diffrence is that i could proof with my username on bitcoin talk forum or with my wallets ID that i was the main leader of bitshares
Ok drop your proofs here and I will throw myself in the dust before your feet ;)

Yes, theres some quantum enabled AI trading bot they developed in secret with alien technology from Pluto which make everyone go rekt in no time.
I'd sell all bitcoin.
Disclaimer as always: NO FINANCIAL ADVICE

Ok drop your proofs here and I will throw myself in the dust before your feet ;)
Sorry but you must be simply dumb.And thats not an attack but a statement based on your comment (see defention of the word dumb)
Claiming there is no AI bot trading when EVERYONE knows that 95% of trades on Stock Market are from bots based on algos then it seems you just break out from psychatry not knowing the real world

Last edited:
As soon as you see more people panicking in this thread, it will be time to buy
All the youngsters and newbies with zero experience are scared. Now even the slightly more experienced Twitter pushers are starting to see the reality of what a bear market in highly volatile assets means (ref. to the dot-com pushers of 2002).
BTC and some others will certainly survive, may be even make new highs but it will take years. Interest hikes and the entire environment from regulation to acceptance by FI's is simply to hard to stomach for the crypto market. Waning liquidity will be the next problem ....
So, for the near future I would be mindful of any upward move: The light at the end of the tunnel might just be just the light of an oncoming train.

Last edited:
All the youngsters and newbies with zero experience are scared. Now even the slightly more experienced Twitter pushers are starting to see the reality of what a bear market in highly volatile assets means (ref. to the dot-com pushers of 2002).
BTC and some others will certainly survive, may be even make new highs but it will take years. Interest hikes and the entire environment from regulation to acceptance by FI's is simply to hard to stomach for the crypto market. Waning liquidity will be the next problem ....
So, for the near future I would be mindful of any upward move: The light at the end of the tunnel might just be just the light of an oncoming train.
Perfect, everyone is a bear now and 100% invested in usd.

Latest Threads