Our valued sponsor

Is it happening now, BTC below 37K !!??!!

you guys don't understand what is happening
first delevarging
secondly pushing price down in a timeframe where liquidity will be needed and where a lot of people will be forced to sell for cheap.....
Institutions are already waiting to buy under $20k maybe even $10k
That's very low, and after that it will go up to 80K or more.

Good luck on the 10k. It's never gone under previous bull run high after entering a bear market. WW3 has to start for it to get those numbers.
Amd this is exactly the problem: It is considered to be an alternative investment, a protection against inflation, a crisis protection. However, BTC does not live up to these promises: As you rightly mention, during WWIII it will collapse. That shows that the idea of BTC being a store-of-value is flawed.

Reactions: Jerry1911
DELEVERAGING.............
SO difficult what is happening ?
"It will never go under $20k because it never happened before bla bla nonsense"

Did before DELEVERAGING happened ?You are aware that stocks,options,bitcoin price are hold 95% by margins ?

Still no clue what the elite is doing.
Am really asking myself how some people here got their wealth when not even seeing basics .........

Oh, so you mean later on this year!
Possibly but at that point in time no system will stay untouched.

Did before DELEVERAGING happened ?You are aware that stocks,options,bitcoin price are hold 95% by margins ?

Am really asking myself how some people here got their wealth when not even seeing basics .........
In March 2020 there was less than 20 million USD in bids and it still held it's ground because they turned Bitmex and the likes off. When I got into it Ethereum was 8 USD, if I trusted the elite I would have never gotten into crypto and would still be living a miserable life.

Your 95% is wrong, it's so wrong it hurts.

And what basics are you talking about? The 4chan conspiracy theory that there will be a nuclear explosion in Switzerland this August?

Last edited:
Possibly but at that point in time no system will stay untouched.

In March 2020 there was less than 20 million USD in bids and it still held it's ground because they turned Bitmex and the likes off. When I got into it Ethereum was 8 USD, if I trusted the elite I would have never gotten into crypto and would still be living a miserable life.

Your 95% is wrong, it's so wrong it hurts.

And what basics are you talking about? The 4chan conspiracy theory that there will be a nuclear explosion in Switzerland this August?
crypto is an elites product smart men.....
ones money goes full virtual they have total control over you
but like i said you guys are even unable to forsee a single step forward.
15 years ago EVERYONE knew that bankers admire full virtual money .Its their wet dream and todays m.........s claim its an alternative to the bankers.
LOL you are making their wet dream come true and are not even aware of it

• Angry
Reactions: Blockvol
15 years ago EVERYONE knew that bankers admire full virtual money .Its their wet dream and todays m.........s claim its an alternative to the bankers.
Thank you Marty McFly

This remains one of the worst starts to the year for investors ever, as nearly every asset class is delivering negative returns Year To Date:
  • US Gov't Bonds: -11.2%
  • US Corporate Bonds: -13.9%
  • S&P 500: -16.8%
  • NASDAQ: -26.6%
  • Bitcoin: -34.1%
Even gold now only up +3.1% and far from the record high it hit in March.

Capture d’écran du 2022-05-10 04-47-30.png

Thanks for sharing your insights, 369. Appreciate it. What are your thoughts on the current market? Do you see it dropping further?

lets see you in a month

Thanks for sharing your insights, 369. Appreciate it. What are your thoughts on the current market? Do you see it dropping further?
it follows clearly a wyckoff schematic which was the big sell off on S&P in 2008.
Based on that we hit short term bottom move back up to retest breakout on bearflag on bitcoin arround 38-39k could also already return from 35k.....make a new low arround 28k move a little bit up to get people back in and BIG DUMP..........

On Dow i think it will be arround 40% from top like a centry ago.
After that a pump ( i guess in our times caused by CBDC's) an after that pump a long recession to suck out any wealth back to a Dow Jones with 6000 points.

Last edited:
The elites you are talking about. Are they on this forum with us now?

The one-years chart is showing a head and shoulders pattern with a neckline at $30k. This pattern often indicates a bullish-to-bearish trend reversal -- and signals that an upward trend is nearing its end. Investors consider this pattern to be one of the most reliable trend reversal patterns. If price goes below $30k and then hits resistance at that level, there is little price support until the $20k level.

The one-years chart is showing a head and shoulders pattern with a neckline at $30k. This pattern often indicates a bullish-to-bearish trend reversal -- and signals that an upward trend is nearing its end. Investors consider this pattern to be one of the most reliable trend reversal patterns. If price goes below $30k and then hits resistance at that level, there is little price support until the $20k level.

Not a problem. Only Nostradamus will lose money.

Latest Threads