Our valued sponsor

Is it happening now, BTC below 37K !!??!!

binance is very often scamming margin holders and in stress situations of your coin they very often disable opportunities and can get you rekkt
thats why i love dex'es however there you have way less liquidity and options

btw we just created a new parallel channel.
Based on Wyckoff we should retest breakout which will be arround 38-39k and the parallel channel shows now a target arround 43-44k before the final drop
perfect playbook again for all the shorters on breakout.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlipnShip
The term "slanted head and shoulders" pattern does not exist. This is the only website I've seen mentioning it, what a reliable piece of information. You posted 2 images, both showing a H&S pattern, not a "slanted head and shoulders" pattern rof/% .

From the top in 12 April 2021 to the top in 28 March 2022 is a 25% difference. Even if you take the top of September 2021 and March 2022 it still remains a poor H&S pattern, like I previously said. Both the baseline and top of the right shoulder confirming my view.

Learn what a H&S pattern is and learn what confirms or invalidates it. Next time I won't educate you for free, gotta pay a bill or something.
I guess you need to look up the definition of slanted. You can't fix stupid, but you can laugh at it.

• Angry
Reactions: JackAlabama
UPDATE
binance is very often scamming margin holders and in stress situations of your coin they very often disable opportunities and can get you rekkt
thats why i love dex'es however there you have way less liquidity and options

btw we just created a new parallel channel.
Based on Wyckoff we should retest breakout which will be arround 38-39k and the parallel channel shows now a target arround 43-44k before the final drop
perfect playbook again for all the shorters on breakout.
opportunity on luna gets quickly closed.
Binance allows to trade it now only on BUSD

I guess you need to look up the definition of slanted. You can't fix stupid, but you can laugh at it.
Video (
) perfectly describes your "slanted" head and shoulders pattern. What's next? "Slanted" falling wedge? Or "quantum entangled slanted head an shoulders"? You don't have to answer, it's just a joke.

What I need you to answer is this, when did your "slanted" head and shoulders pattern tell you what Bitcoin was going to do next, at 36k or at 31k? That must've been tough, dealing with a "slanted" head and shoulders pattern.

Totally agree, however, if you, as a Twitter account with 500k followers put a line on the chart and post it, how many of your followers will bid that line?
1. Find a small local market
2. Build a followers base
3. Trade during holidays when volumes are <10k contacts per day

That’s a good way to make a living by working only a few days per year smi(&%

Reactions: 010cents
1. Find a small local market
2. Build a followers base
3. Trade during holidays when volumes are <10k contacts per day

That’s a good way to make a living by working only a few days per year smi(&%
I had a pump and dump group for a while, didn't feel too good after a while so had to close it. Do Kwon had a small local market in Korea and now they're asking for protection from the police haha.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
A head-and-shoulders breakout to the downside -- on both the yearly and the hourly charts -- with multiple price re-tests is now confirmed.

As Bitcoin continues to mirror the decline of the stock markets (although at a far steeper rate), the prognosis does not look good.
Bitcoin, which which has rebounded about 15% from its crash lows of last week, is looking increasingly vulnerable to another drawdown. The bounce has traced a so-called “saucer top” formation on the hourly chart, within which a bearish “head and shoulders” top has been activated due to the price falling back below the neckline. The pattern suggests Bitcoin would have to advance past $30,800 to shrug off the technical downside risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxmoney
It does not look good... I hold my crypto until the next rise! At this morning I'm chocked about the development, time to buy more.

Maybe time to sell more , we are going to hit 18 k soon i think.
Maybe HOLd until we know more. I will not sell at this stage, I still believe the BTC will go up and hit 100K by the end of this year. Should it go down to 18K I will buy more.

Latest Threads