Our valued sponsor

Is Leopay still working with old account holders ?

kurosaki4d

May 24, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

As some of you know, Leopay (leupay) they changed their policy in regards to what countries they accept to do business with.

I was using my account & their credit card for quite sometime until i received their email about this policy change on October 2018 saying that my account will be terminated after 2 months, then i emptied my account and removed all my linked cards to my leopay wallet.

After 6 months, As i notice to this day, they still haven't deleted my account, i was wondering if they allow the old users before this policy change to use their services as an exception, i'm asking this because i am seriously considering using their services again but i'm not sure if anything will go wrong.

So i'm hoping if anyone is in the same position as i am or have experience or heard anything on this regard, it will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Stay away.

Your account will probably be locked as soon as you send any funds there. After Satabank closure, Leopay changed their retail business scope to low-risk customers who provide the best smoke cover for their primary business - laundry basket for close friends.
Wow i was afraid of something like that. Thank you for the advice and valuable informations.

Anyway, I find that deluding that they leave the account active, a person would think he can still use it !

Thanks xzars

After Satabank closure, Leopay changed their retail business scope to low-risk customers who provide the best smoke cover for their primary business - laundry basket for close friends.

lol....so true - never be afraid of telling the truth thu&¤#. Even Revolut now going for Russian Banking license to industrialize the laundromat. How is the UK government gonna handle that I wonder.

Latest Threads