Our valued sponsor

Is N26 ok with crypto exchange withdrawals?

Big no. N26 permanently blocked my account because of a transfer to Coinbase (so I was unable to access my N26 money).

My account was new and that was the first and only outgoing transaction made (a regular $1,000 USD transaction).

They just blocked my account, they didnt ask for me proof of funds or anything. They don't have phone support nor offices and they wouldn't even let me chat with them either, as soon as I stated which was my account, they closed the chat saying they could only disclose these matters by email. Then only answered by email once every 2 weeks, which was desperating when you need access to your own money. Of course, every 2 weeks they would just say they are reviewing the case, and not reply again for 2 more weeks.

I had to join social networks in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc. in order to talk with them. I was able to talk with many victims of N26 accounts related with crypto, that also got their accounts blocked. It took approx 3-4 months (and hundreds if not thousands of messages and emails, I even contacted the CEO) until I was able to withdraw the rest of the money I had in my account.

Withdrawals should be even worse.

Big no. N26 permanently blocked my account because of a transfer to Coinbase (so I was unable to access my N26 money).

My account was new and that was the first and only outgoing transaction made (a regular $1,000 USD transaction).

They just blocked my account, they didnt ask for me proof of funds or anything. They don't have phone support nor offices and they wouldn't even let me chat with them either, as soon as I stated which was my account, they closed the chat saying they could only disclose these matters by email. Then only answered by email once every 2 weeks, which was desperating when you need access to your own money. Of course, every 2 weeks they would just say they are reviewing the case, and not reply again for 2 more weeks.

I had to join social networks in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc. in order to talk with them. I was able to talk with many victims of N26 accounts related with crypto, that also got their accounts blocked. It took approx 3-4 months (and hundreds if not thousands of messages and emails, I even contacted the CEO) until I was able to withdraw the rest of the money I had in my account.

Withdrawals should be even worse.
I have the same problem. But I had 4500 eur in my account, can u help me in this situation? Thanks

you need to contact them first via customer support. and tell them that you will receive a large amount of money soon on your bank account. you will also have to provide them the documentation from the exchange stating that your fund are legit from crypto Assets, and doesn't come from money laundering.

of course they will shutdown your account if you're not telling them straight away where your money is coming from.

ps: also maybe it could help if your N26 account was actually a Business Account rather than an Normal Account.

Latest Threads