Our valued sponsor

Jurisdictions most suitable for asset protection and anonymity

Nitrochetox

Dec 21, 2021
usa
Visit site
I'm based in Spain and I need protection from the government and anonymity and I have read about a combinations of Nevis LLC with a combination with a trust of the Cook Island, or even the United States, what is the best combination? and how I finance the transaction to create this setup anonymously?

I have read before that a Seychelles IBC with nominee directors and shareholders owned by a Belize discretionary trust, also using nominees could be a solution. I think the only way this works is if you're not listed as a beneficiary in the trust, but can be added later.

Can be done in reverse too.. Belize IBC owned by Seychelles foundation.

A financing solution could be to open a bank acc in a non CRS compliant country, such as Georgia. You can send funds to the bank in Georgia, then pay for the services from there. I don't know anything about banking in Seychelles or Belize or other offshore jurisdictions though.

Just info I read online though, so do your own research.

I'm based in Spain and I need protection from the government and anonymity and I have read about a combinations of Nevis LLC with a combination with a trust of the Cook Island, or even the United States, what is the best combination? and how I finance the transaction to create this setup anonymously?
Forget about it, leave Spain and then figure out what structure you need

IMHO it would be more challenging to get banking for Nevis LLC. One possible combination is Nevis LLC + US LLC though
It's normal to use a Nevis LLC with banking in another country. Cayman islands banks will accept a Nevis LLC.

A good structure is to hold your Nevis LLC within a Cook Island Trust and then get a bank account in Cayman Islands or Belize. This is the highest level of privacy.