Our valued sponsor

koalapay - what's about them, someone used them yet?

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
Title says it all, I want to know if someone has been using KoalaPay for their business or personal need.

the website looks very professional and their support is very responsive, I'm seconds from signing up with them but would like to know your thoughts?

Title says it all, I want to know if someone has been using KoalaPay for their business or personal need.

the website looks very professional and their support is very responsive, I'm seconds from signing up with them but would like to know your thoughts?
they are good

Reactions: uplana
How are they in operation? And do they really provide dedicated IBANs?

1623171507934.png

According to their website it looks like they do...

Reactions: MrGoodman
How are they in operation? And do they really provide dedicated IBANs?
Yes they do but they have charge a decent setup fee for dedicated IBAN.

Can someone elaborate what's the KYC procedure like with Koalapay?
Don't know much about that but they have very nice customer support and respond pretty quickly.

However I heard complaints about them being very slow with wires. Perhaps somebody here has more information on that.

Reactions: MrGoodman
Any news about this company and their activity ?
Theit website looks more than suspicious – no real company information, no contacts, no licence information, no T&C's, no fee information, even no option to register ;). And when browsing the Internet (as I was curious), you will find for example this KoalaPays – PayRate42. For me it is completely enough to run away. (Yes, it would be possible to try to get some info from their regulator what is Czech National Bank but I do not consider it necessary.)

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads