Our valued sponsor

kraken - 24 hours to receive BTC still not received!!

lavel

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I send some coins from my wallet to kraken which I wanted to exchange to fiat.

they still not arrived, I made several transfers BTC's some before and some after the missing two transfers, they arrived but the two didn't.

I send kraken a ticket to get answers with all traceable information but still nothing in the account.

How can this be?

Reactions: JohnLocke
How many confirmations do you already have on each of the missing transactions?

Have wrote kraken support about a similar issue!

The system at kraken is automated. If you didn't made a typo in the address, sent less than the basic fee or the adress didn't expire (if you have more than 6 adresses they let expire adresses so you can only have max 6 adresses) then you may have transferred black listed coins or coins which come from well known mixer addresses. However that doesn't mean that you will never receive the coins, they will check it and get back to you with what they need to release the coins. Had this case twice, just relax, give them a good explanation and you should be fine. In most cases they accept that you didn't have any control about the BTC before the mixing as the client who bought your goods&services did the mixing. If they got blacklisted due to some scams or illegal activities it may get worse, but I don't have experience with this. Only happened to me because of tumbled coins.

Latest Threads