web
counter

Latin america tax avoidance

Discussion in 'Business Discussion' started by RMelo, May 13, 2018.

1. RMelo

RMelo New Member

Hello i live on a latin america country with high taxes on everything, i am planning to a company that operate in my country, if i work and receive my money in a local bank account i will lose about 30 ~ 35% on taxes, social security and others... So i asked to company manager and him told me they can pay me with wire transfer.
    So i am looking for a cheap solution, my anual turnover will be about $60k USD, while i am searching i found a wide range of services, witch country will work better for me? UK non resident PLC, Belize IBC, Seychelles IBC? My only need is a IBAN, i prefer with a bank but i accept a good EMI if they have plastic card.

Admin likes this.
  2. Admin

Admin Forum Moderator The Forum Cleaner

Belize and Mister Tango for such small amounts will work for you! Alternative go for a Belize and Cyprus bank account, will work well too.

3. RMelo

RMelo New Member

Admin i noticed that Peru exchange info with my country but dont with bulgaria (leupay) and bulgaria doesnt exchange with my country, if i setup a leupay account with Peru address i could get caught?