Our valued sponsor

Legit Cyprus Company with 11+ years of audited tax records for sale - how much can I ask?

OFC1

Oct 17, 2018
Visit site
Hello, how much could I ask for a legit company incorporated in Cyprus which has been providing e-services to international clients for over 11 years? Audited tax records, no debts, 50k EUR on the corporate account now. I am sure there would be buyers who prefer a company with a history over newly created one to add more credibility to their business plans. Any ideas?

Hello, how much could I ask for a legit company incorporated in Cyprus which has been providing e-services to international clients for over 11 years? Audited tax records, no debts, 50k EUR on the corporate account now. I am sure there would be buyers who prefer a company with a history over newly created one to add more credibility to their business plans. Any ideas?
Can I see the audits? You can redact the company name

Anyone who comes here to sell the company like this should be aware of that you need to include much more information than what is enclosed in the above post.

For possible interested people I can only say, take care before you engage in such deals from new users that don't even upgrade to mentor group gold while they try to sell something here.

We have had several threads like this before, it is on a "very fine line" to be allowed without membership and may be kicked in the future.

Latest Threads