Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

This EMI ConnectPay | Banking made easy! use the same card issuer as a few other EMI's
connectpay.png

Their fees are a joke! Why would you pay €4000 to open an account if you can get the same service with Kraken for nothing!

Reactions: Martin Everson
Connectpay want 2000 euros for failing to provide any requested documentation by their deadline eek¤%& . They want 250 euro fee a month for inactivity and they consider inactivity as not performing 1 transaction in a one month period eek¤%&. The full list of fees and terms are simply outrageous and we are talking about a category 1 EEA based low risk business..lol. No normal sane person pays such fees to an EMI other than.........Russian Scammers with money to burn ns2.

Hi Guys,

Thanks so much, I am in search for a bank or EMI for one of my merchants and in return he is paying me a % of his volume that will go to that account or IBAN but I honestly dont know which EMI or bank is good for a high volume Cryptocurrency merchant,I have been working as an agent for High Risk Processing credit card merchants so this is my first time to look for a C2B payments solution for them. I would really appreciate it if you have suggestions.
Thanks again
R

This EMI ConnectPay | Banking made easy! use the same card issuer as a few other EMI's

Their fees are a joke! Why would you pay €4000 to open an account if you can get the same service with Kraken for nothing!

problem is kraken does not provide you a personal IBAN, you cannot pay a salary to an employed with a kraken corporate account, you cannot do anything, so what is the solution for free ?

Connectpay fees are effectively high (250 euro / month + 750 euro application in our case) and the opening account takes too long time.

But so far the service works perfectly well for more than 8 months that we work with them.

But surely there are better and cheaper solutions and there are other EMIs that ask for much more for the application and for non-ICO companies, I think of Vialet that asks only 3000 EUR: -)

Latest Threads