Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

UPDATE re BanqGard license: yesterday they started the business under the new name Golden Seaside Trading Limited and stated a new license no. on their web site - I checked it and all is valid.

So I don't know is it really works or not - may be anybody have an experience with them or reviews?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: JohnLocke
Has anyone knows abot CG bank?here is the link Home - CG Bank . I would appreciate it if somebody has an experience with them and could share it here.

Follow the link in my post below thu&¤#

Now I am pretty sure these scammers have made millions as people scammed by them are people who can't go to the police and they know it.....lol.

Thank You Martin,Mr Tony and Blue Web,this woman named Maria Moon contacted me regarding the IBAN for Forex and SWIFT,she gave me their Tariff,its tempting but I said I would ask the guys from OffshoreCorpTalk first before making a move. And thanks guys,you saved me,my merchant would have killed me if they ran away with their money...lol.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
They spam the s**t out of us by e-mail. I receive a few emails a day from CG Bank which is a pain in the a*s.

CG bank now is doing a big campaign, they contacted us yesterday offering services.
Their “sales” work on so hard and stupid scripts by phone :p

The sales guys are on heavy commissions to keep the scam running as that's the way it normally works.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
Hi again Guys,
Has anyone of you bump into this one?home

1567117017145.png