Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

As pointed out earlier ... I do not rely on that statement. In any case the cards seem to be very useful for those that travel internationally ... provided they work as advertised they do solve the nuisance common to other cards ... shitty exchange rates and crazy fees when outside your currency zone. From their sales pitch:

Hold up to 15 currencies simultaneously on one card
Deposit up to £350,000 in one or multiple currencies on each card
Single purchases of up to £150,000 or equivalent
Daily withdrawals of up to £4,000
No fees on Point of Sale and online transactions across 15 currencies
Individual card limits to suit employee requirements
GBP, EUR and USD base currency cards to suit accounting needs
Accepted in more than 210 countries and territories worldwide.

Seems good enough for me.
Currencies are GBP,EUR,USD,CAD,CHF,DKK,HKD,JPY,NOK,SEK,ZAR,AUD,NZD,PLN ... sure would have liked to see more, but better than most single currency solution cards when travelling.

Indeed not too bad, it is worth to give it a shot to see if it will work well.

How do you become a client of this bank https://www.centtrip.com/contact#introduction do you need to write them, no online application, no verification?
It is not a bank, but an EMI. You need to either download their app ... or contact them by email.

Yes there is the habitual verification, ... sort of, and one potential drawback for some may be that there is no individual IBAN and you need to fill your card from your own (company) account, thus no 3rd party transfers in (exceptions may apply ... but I did not get there yet)

Reactions: lavel
If someone can make a list of banks, EMI's or payment processors that are not listed at the first post then I will add them.

Any foreign companies but I’m not sure re offshore companies ...
After all this time, are you still satisfied with your PayDek account for the Georgia company?

Any idea when they will offer business accounts that I see under "coming soon"? I see also ipagoo is brand name of Orwell Group.
What's your thoughts today. Ipagoo website is down (at least for me) Subscribe to read | Financial Times but this Orwell Group located here Important Announcement - Orwell Group is still around. I believe Ipagoo will never rise again?

Reactions: Spinat
FYI: Holvi is not crypto friendly. Account closed effective immediate.

As a side note, anyone know a good bank/EMI that doesn't charge an arm and a leg for a low volume UK ltd that accepts payments in crypto?

Cheers!

LE: already tried the likes of Revolut, TW, Monese, high street banks, etc; don't have enough capital for friendly swiss banks (100,000CHF+)

Latest Threads