Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

You don't have personal experience with this service @Martin Everson ?

With PFS? Yes I have. If you have ever had a bank account with joker bank EPB then you will have been given a PFS card card before they parted ways. EPB is now in commercial contract dispute with them..lol.

I have not ordered a card direct from them but will do as the card supports Samsung Pay which is useful for me and for some other personal reasons.

Good to know and learn about. I want to look into this week.

Reactions: JohnSeed
Sure i’ll do it... i’m waiting from 1 month about banks are every month more slow for compliance, i hope in UAE will be more fastly with local company FZE
What's the outcome?

I'm registering from different banks and I don't want to waste time with a Finland bank their are famous for strict lines of tax controls .
How did you go with this? any luck to get the account opened?

As a side note, anyone know a good bank/EMI that doesn't charge an arm and a leg for a low volume UK ltd that accepts payments in crypto?
AdvCash will work for you!

Hello guys and thank you for this amazing list. I think i contacted more than 25 banks already o_O I was really out of ideas !
Someone can advise me an online bank crypto friendly and available for a company based in Canada ? For now i'm looking for replay from Upaycard / Leopay and ePayments.

Thanks !

Transferwise has been the best together with Paysera for most of my needs to get crypto into FIAT and into my bank account. This has been working excelente.

Hello Admin :) Just received this e-mail from Paysera this morning. I think you should not trust them, maybe one day they will block your funds.
You guys need also to get out Upaycard from your list as it appears they are scammers. Found many reviews saying the same thing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Client,

Thank you for contacting us.

We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that customers using Paysera services are prohibited from accepting payments in unregulated and/or unsupervised virtual currency, buying, converting, or managing it in any other ways (the prohibition includes execution or receipt of transfers from virtual currency exchangers).

Your account will be deactivated if you choose to participate in this type of activity (Cryptocurrency).

Reactions: Back2Matters
Yeah I know that they write this and for good reasons. It is like with much information you find around, a little bit colourful.

Latest Threads