Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

Wirex cannot currently accept inbound transfers (crypto or fiat) for UK customers. Due to new FCA rules they are currently operating under temporary register pending full registration. ETA unknown
can you please open a new thread do discuss a particular EMI, thank you :)

And again, it's so annoying to have to pull the warning points out.

Do you still have a moneycorp account? What are your experiences with it?
How difficult to setup a MoneyCorp account ?
Yes I have both for UAE freezone and personal. Personal account takes less time to setup, for the corporate it took around 2 weeks. No issues or questions. They had quite extensive KYC prior the business account opening, including the contract with the company which will be sending money to the Moneycorp account.

No issues really, they are rock solid. The only issue is that you don’t get personal IBAN, so each incoming payment needs to have unique account reference number.

Reactions: burden
There are any crypto-friendly EMI/Bank with personal IBAN? I'm particularly interested in selling via P2P and receiving the proceeds of the sale on the account. (I'm not planning to withdraw from a exchange to the account directly)

On Binance P2P I see ads that use Paysera as payment method but I'm not sure if Paysera is fine with this type of activity.
Does anyone have experience with Paysera in similar cases?

Last edited:
Spectrocoin, AdvCash and Revolut are all valid for personal accounts and crypto.

Looking for Crypto to Fiat alternatives and reading in the Wise site found this:

you can send money to your balances with bank details from a platform that deals with Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency — as long as the platform is regulated and/or supervised in the EU or UK.

I guess Kraken is fine as @Admin has mentioned previously since they're regulated in the UK.

I have done withdrawals from Uphold and Crypto.com (this one is reviewed and approved manually by Crypto.com so it might take a couple of days to be completed) to Wise as well.

What other exchanges can we add to the list based on this requirement?

Last edited:
here are a few:

Reactions: Work Bitch
I just re-confirmed that the withdrawals from Kraken to Wise still working fine (even if Kraken website says otherwise)

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 13.23.12.png

Reactions: JohnLocke
This one was small, just 200 EUR to confirm if it still works.

Maybe @Admin has experience with bigger and more recurrent withdrawals from Kraken to Wise.
As soon as you cashout significant amounts or frequently they shut you down.

In your case with 200 EUR Wise simply decided to not shut you down because of 200 EUR as they value having you as client more - so they look the other way this time.

Do this frequently or add 2 zeros to the 200 EUR and see how your account will be closed.

I asked Wise to further clarify their rules about withdrawing from exchanges and got this reply:

We don't support transfers to Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency platforms — but there's no restriction on receiving money from these platforms to your balances if they’re regulated in the UK/EU.

Before you make any payments to your balance, please check with the company to find out if they are regulated.

Also, there is no limit on the amount that can be paid into the balance except for the USD balance and the limit only applies if it's the bank details issued by our banking partner Community Federal Savings Bank. You can find more info HERE.

As a regulated financial institution, we usually carry out routine checks from time to time. Our team will let you know if we need to and request more information from you.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

That being said, they will likely close the account anyway if you exceed their undisclosed limits, but it seems to me that withdrawing small amounts occasionally should be fine.

Last edited:
Hello everyone :)
Can somebody recommend EMI with personal IBAN that is using the web-based registration form ? I hate this new mobile apps fashion

Thank you
What about Wise and Mister Tango? when I registered they did not require a mobile app, same with advcash?

For thus with access to mentor group there is a bunch available here

Reactions: Matijo
What about Wise and Mister Tango? when I registered they did not require a mobile app, same with advcash?

For thus with access to mentor group there is a bunch available here
thank you was looking for this in another thread.

How do you think are there EMI's that also offer payment processing, two in one solution?

Reactions: uplana

Latest Threads