Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

So you may be the one who is happy with them on trustpilot

Honestly, I don't trust those reviews. The Ecopayz that is mentioned in this post stole more than 3K USD from me. They create false reviews and have "great" ratings on Trustpilot. bulls**t

I know many cases of people who had their money locked in Ecopayz (besides personal experience) and they don't return it. The support is terrible. They blocked me from Facebook after I complained.

Anyway, if Ecopayz which is a horrible service is mentioned, I just wanted to leave my positive review to Paymentwall. It is my payment processor for Mexico, Brazil and other countries.

I hope to help someone with my suggestion.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
I agree, this is the first time poster which we have seen a few times leaving reviews for their own operation! People may note this.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I'd like to make a suggestion for a payment processor.

I've been working for almost 1 year with Paymentwall, it's a cross border payment gateway. I've never had problems. No delay in sending the payout. They offer payment methods for all continents.

Highly recommended for those with worldwide sales.

Thanks

hello DarkMonza.. did they support high risk merchant? i need for my web shop.. i sell replicas sneakers.. tnx for answer :)

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
@Elve You can move bitwala discussion to below thread thu&¤#

Do you know if they are reliable @Elve ?

I do not have much information about them, for the moment I opened an account 2 weeks ago back, received the card very quickly and test their service by performing small transaction BTC and sepa and everything works perfectly well.

I do not know what their attitude will be with high volumes.

@Elve You can move bitwala discussion to below thread ?

No problem, I did not see that there was already a thread on Bitwala.

Reactions: Martin Everson
I can point out two more EMIs:

The first one is from USA, they support large transactions (as commodities and telephone markets), they want to see company and UBO documents (in our case no need to notarise and apostille), and phone interview.
The second one is from UK, but I didn't use it up to now, so I have any direct experience.

Latest Threads