Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

What do you guys have for a status with ePayments and their approval time frame?

An EMI that is not in the list and if it can be useful to someone it is Ipagoo.com

It's been on year that I use a GB and ES account and I never had a problem with them. He also has accounts with IBAN IT and FR.

I think their offer is only available to European residents.

However, we do not hear anything from them and there is not much evolution although they have many projects indicated on their site since a long time.

An EMI that is not in the list and if it can be useful to someone it is Ipagoo.com

Sounds interesting.

Any idea when they will offer business accounts that I see under "coming soon"? I see also ipagoo is brand name of Orwell Group.

@Evidence Alpha May be useful in future as a backup option, worth keeping an eye on as they say they support Andorra.

Reactions: Evidence Alpha
@Admin can you please update this list on the frontpage with the additional suggestions? int's confusing.
sorry to be to lazy updating this thread more frequently but it's time consuming to go through this thread and find all the new suggestions. Will have a look at it today :)

I think I have been through the entire thread and found all the EMI's which were not listed on the main list and add them there.

The new services I add are:
  1. Akirix
  2. Bitwala
  3. Cheetah Money
  4. Ebury
  5. IPagoo
  6. TrustCom Financial

I would move nothing like that via wirexapp they have blocked my account in the past. Typically 400-1500 per a month. It's far wiser to move 1500 (i.e 500 x 3 payments) a month via 10 crypto EMI's than 15,000 a month via 1. The minute you hit their radar with high digit transfers you will stay on their radar. You then become their guinea pig or b*tch internally for testing their KYC policy :confused:.

Each transfer you should use as the source of funds for the other EMI ;). So what you then end up with is a carousel that you eventually scale up to 8-10k a day via them all. With all being backed by source of funds.

PLEASE MAY I HAVE YOUR EMAIL FOR SOME PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS PLS

Reactions: champtrium
I opened an account in Naga because I saw their offer multycurrencie card + IBAN.

Naga is neither more nor less than a broker market marker with s**t commercial agents who phone you several times for you to lose your money on their financial product. So I ordered nothing.

@Martin Everson, can you tell us how works their multi currency card and their IBAN, the currency rate is good? The IBAN is an IBAN from which country? And if it allows to receive and send transactions to its own name?

If you only use the card + IBAN without investing in their products, it may be a problem at some moment?

@Martin Everson, can you tell us how works their multi currency card and their IBAN, the currency rate is good? The IBAN is an IBAN from which country? And if it allows to receive and send transactions to its own name?

Never used them is short answer.

Latest Threads