Our valued sponsor

List of EMI and Digital Banks

germany
but i can ask colleagues all over eu, that they register for me
so every eu country possible, with scan of id, proof of residence, and selfie
Also, opening IBAN accounts with fake docs and having a 'irregular' trading pattern will ensure you loose your money as you will never be able to proof you are the actual owner if they require selfie, skype call etc. Also fake docs means fake address (virtual provider) so what happens when the provider highlights similar addresses and start requirering additional compliance checks. Using the advise and companies here means many people are using those layouts and virtual mailbox addresses, and there will be people who use this for nefarious purposes that attracts the attention of law enforcement agencies, thus killing the fun for the others.

So fake docs are a game and not to be used for serious business.

If you earn serious money, you should invest in serious advise and not trust a online forum :) There are ways to legitimately lower your tax burden or hide as UBO. If you think that is all too expensive, well then we are only talking about peanuts ....

can you please contact me by pm, I was not able to find a good professional tax advisior in Germany or Austria for my 6 figure monthly business and I stuck here now .. I‘m willing to pay for help thats really not the problem .. Bis bald :)

Hello

What are the bests EMIs to open a business account without CRS?
So far I read only WorldCore but there are more as I believe.

Reactions: diablo
Other EMI question.

LeuPay, works very nicely for smaller amounts. However they seem to have limits on same currency accounts.3 for each currency, and a max of 5 debit cards in total.

This came as a surprise for me, promised the kids their own card.

Which EMI provides multiple debit cards (each with their own IBAN, so expenditure is maxed per indivudual), where you can emboss the cards with individual names?

tnx

hi, related question (I hope not too offtopic): How can you sleep tight with using only an EMI as business account? Are you not worried... every company, also EMIs, can get bankrupt (for whatever reason) anytime and an EMI can also shut your account down at any time (for also, whatever reason). I could get any information about this situation on most EMI's (it's like a secret or unknown risk) ?!

Good question.

Paxum has addedan IBAN to their EUR account. (wasn't able to verify mine yet)

All existing and new Paxum EUR currency account-holders have an individual EUR IBAN account in their name.
Third Party Incoming Payments via EUR IBAN has been activated.
You can apply for permission for Third Party Incoming Payments in USD.
You can apply for permission for Third Party Outgoing Payments in EUR and USD.
Fees for EUR Account Operations have been Reduced.Loading EUR funds by Wire transfer now has a $10 USD fee, reduced from $50 USD.
Clients can also add EUR funds by SEPA, with a fee of $5 USD.
Withdrawing EUR funds by WIRE is now $40 USD, reduced from $50 USD, and to Withdraw funds by SEPA is now $5 USD instead of the previous EFT withdrawal option at $8.95 USD.

Reactions: jauser
Please come back to topic and don't turn it in an thread about IBAN numbers and real banks!

Latest Threads