Our valued sponsor

List of EMI and Digital Banks

@jauser
Take care with paxum, often on first withdraw they block it and after you was lucky that someone answer your mail they request a selfie holding the ID.
Paxum is from Canada, BUT they move depending on country of origin you to Paxum Bank which is on Dominica.

Reactions: jauser
25K views on this thread thu&¤#ja334¤¤# could we please update this thread with new or simply more EMI providers without all the details and discussions? I would like to have a handy overview of reliable and trusted EMI account providers.

As far as the transfer is in your name, most do, at least Leu and Paysera that I've tried, no probs receiving from individuals or companies.

Monese, Revolut, Leupay, Paysera, Sogexia, MisterTango, N26, Fidor.de, Bunq and Transferwise all allow full usage, including third party deposits.

So I guess Leupay/SATA has troubles in Malta: (be careful)

As a part of our commitment to provide you with safer and more efficient financial solutions, we are pleased to inform you that as of 02.04.2018 all of our e-money and payment services will be provided by iCard AD, an EU licensed E-money institution.This change will bring significant benefits for all LeuPay customers - you will be able to make SEPA Instant transfers and benefit from many improvements, such as better user experience, reduced processing times, and new product features, which will be introduced in the upcoming months.As a result, you will receive new IBANs and BIC INTFBGSF and your existing IBANs will be amended as follows:

MT become BG ...

Yeah got the email last night, doesnt look good at all.

iCard started in Bulgaria.
iCard setup Leupay in Luxenbourg.
iCard setup SATA Bank in Malta.
Leupay moved to Malta, uses SATA as backend.
Leupay moved to UK (as services company).
Leupay cards now moved to iCard in Bulgaria.
Leupay will stop using SATA as backend and switch over to iCard in Bulgaria.

Really builds trust.

Latest Threads