Our valued sponsor

List of EMI and Digital Banks

Never had that issue only with some really old banking systems that wanted to search for BICs only in the country of residency.

Afaik something like this would be illegal as you are not allowed to discirminate against any SEPA account / country within the SEPA system. Was an issue early on in Germany and there is an actual place where you can complain about it and they will enforce it.

Never had that issue only with some really old banking systems that wanted to search for BICs only in the country of residency.

Afaik something like this would be illegal as you are not allowed to discirminate against any SEPA account / country within the SEPA system. Was an issue early on in Germany and there is an actual place where you can complain about it and they will enforce it.
I agree. You can report Google to hell for doing this. They won't pay to non MT IBAN. They don't pay via SEPA to MT IBAN as well, they pay via SWIFT.

I agree. You can report Google to hell for doing this. They won't pay to non MT IBAN. They don't pay via SEPA to MT IBAN as well, they pay via SWIFT.

Swift is different story then. Non discrimination only applies in the SEPA context and is also being adhered to by the large multinationals. Payp** used to be one of the last prominent offenders but also bent over.

Could somebody kindly advise EMI, which opens corporate accounts with such criteria:
- Provide Multi USD Acccounts . I need to recieve multiple payment at same time to different USD Accounts. ( different info )
- My Name or Company should on account details, which I will provide to Company.
Thanks for the assistance.

Latest Threads