List of EMI and Digital Banks

fuorissimo

<<snipped spam>>
---
Electronic Money Institutions (E-Money Institution, EMI) are a new era in banking with a focus on remote services, mobile apps, and streamlines, simple services. The most noteworthy examples are probably Paysera, LeuPay, and N26.

Most of these EMIs are riding on new EU/EEA regulations meant to increase competition in banking, which is why there practically aren’t any from outside this region that offer the same level of services with unique, individual bank accounts (IBAN with SEPA capability for rapid, low-cost EUR transfers within EU/EEA).

Many of these institutions do not hold banking licenses and a few are relying entirely on third-party licensing.

Nonetheless, no guarantees are made for the accuracy or validity of the information presented here.

EMI / Bank Jurisdiction Platform IBAN Card Card country License Platform Bank Restrictions Type
Anytime France All France Visa UK Unclear ? R. Raplhael & Sons EU/EEA (not all) All
Bred Espace France Web France No N/A Bank BRED BRED France? All
Bunq Netherlands Mobile Netherlands Maestro Netherlands Bank Own ? EU/EEA All
Deutsche Handelsbank Germany Web Germany No N/A Bank Sofort Own None Business
Hello Bank France Web France No N/A Bank BNP BNP France Personal
Holvi Finland All Germany MasterCard Germany E-money Wirecard BBVA EU/EEA Business
ImaginBank Spain All Spain Bank Caixa Bank Caixa Bank EU/EEA Personal
LeuPay Malta / Bulgaria All Malta MasterCard Bulgaria, others E-money Own Satabank None All
MisterTango Lithuania Web Lithuania No N/A E-money Own SEB None All
Monese Estonia Mobile UK domestic, aggregate IBAN Visa UK E-money Own Lloyds EU/EEA Personal
MoneyPlusCard Malta Web Malta No N/A E-money ? ? ? All
N26 Germany All Germany MasterCard Germany Bank Own Own EU/EEA (not all) Personal, sole trader
PayMix Malta Web Malta MasterCard Malta E-money Own ? None All
Paysera Lithuania All Lithuania Visa UK E-money Own SEB None All
Revolut UK Both UK domestic, aggregate IBAN MasterCard UK E-money ? ? EU/EEA Personal
Swirl Card Ireland Web Unclear MasterCard ? Unclear ? ? Ireland, UK Personal
Viabuy Germany Web Germany MasterCard Germany Unclear PPRO ? EU/EEA Personal
Worldcore Czech Republic Web Czech Republic MasterCard Gibraltar E-money Own ?
Outside EU?

clemens

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
After reading ALL the topic, I came to the conclusion that there is no EMI without CRS. Disaster.... :(
How do you cam to that conclusion, by yourself? it's not true.

bastard

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Mentor Group
do we have something to update this list with? any new EMI's please?

I already tried all of them and need more.

sialala

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Guys which EMI is in non CRS country ? Which one will be good for cryptotrading ? Need both in one :)
Thanks for feedbacks.

MrTony

Trusted Member
Business Angel
BlauStein - can’t find them, who they are and what they provide?
Credit BlauStein

Credit BlauStein is authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority to conduct payment services activities as a SPI under the Payment Services Regulations
Have own SWIFT. But they don't work with classic offshores.

Bmw850

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Someone already use ecommbx? They yes look good, but don't find a lot of infos about them

MrTony

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Someone already use ecommbx? They yes look good, but don't find a lot of infos about them
They have very strong KYC. For every payment, they ask Agreement and Invoice. The sender of payment should match with the party of Agreement. But, anyway, they made all my payments, when I provided requested docs.

For EUR payments I can highly recommend ISXpay. Very nice relation of all team to the clients.

Anny08

Banqgard generally is ok, but now there is a problem with the login to account (maintenance works they said) but it seems strange...

lrotter

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Banqgard generally is ok, but now there is a problem with the login to account (maintenance works they said) but it seems strange...
Banqgart license is not valid - can't be checked anywhere
Scam or no?

Anny08

Banqgart license is not valid - can't be checked anywhere
Scam or no?
I opened account with them but still don't fund it. In the process of account opening their managers always were in touch and if you googling this system you can find a lot of info about it in UK magazines and newspapers. But actually it looks very strange ... because I don't believe in technic problems with the site during 2 days...so I don't know exactly

lrotter

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I opened account with them but still don't fund it. In the process of account opening their managers always were in touch and if you googling this system you can find a lot of info about it in UK magazines and newspapers. But actually it looks very strange ... because I don't believe in technic problems with the site during 2 days...so I don't know exactly
The suspicion comes, when we were checking them. They share same non-checkable license number as ZangPay. Taking into account recent troubles with Iaccount in HK, all seems very suspicious.

MrTony

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Maybe due to the situation in HK?

Anny08

Maybe due to the situation in HK?
Dont sure that problem connected with HK - but I know that Banqgard exactly scam because their emails blocked, login link closed - and all my messages return back since yesterday.
I used for HK co. Airwallex and Currenxie - good systems and no problems with them at this moment.

Latest Threads