Our valued sponsor

List of EMI and Digital Banks

Any update for this list please?

Someone already use ecommbx? They yes look good, but don't find a lot of infos about them
They have very strong KYC. For every payment, they ask Agreement and Invoice. The sender of payment should match with the party of Agreement. But, anyway, they made all my payments, when I provided requested docs.

For EUR payments I can highly recommend ISXpay. Very nice relation of all team to the clients.

Reactions: Bmw850
Banqgart license is not valid - can't be checked anywhere
Scam or no?
I opened account with them but still don't fund it. In the process of account opening their managers always were in touch and if you googling this system you can find a lot of info about it in UK magazines and newspapers. But actually it looks very strange ... because I don't believe in technic problems with the site during 2 days...so I don't know exactly

I opened account with them but still don't fund it. In the process of account opening their managers always were in touch and if you googling this system you can find a lot of info about it in UK magazines and newspapers. But actually it looks very strange ... because I don't believe in technic problems with the site during 2 days...so I don't know exactly
The suspicion comes, when we were checking them. They share same non-checkable license number as ZangPay. Taking into account recent troubles with Iaccount in HK, all seems very suspicious.

Maybe due to the situation in HK?

I was looking into this thread and see most of the EMI's there is still around. Now, what did happen with WorldCore ?

The website looks like this:
worldcore.jpg