Our valued sponsor

List of EMI and Digital Banks

Hello everyone. I'll become nomadic next August. Currently still in Switzerland. I am new to these tasks, and I find it very difficult to open a bordless account, anonymously, because in all that I have tried, they require address, number of telephone, several identifications. if I'm going around the world, changing places 4-5 times a year, I can not give my location from where I am now. I do not trust anything from Germany, we should think that it is a country that makes the rules of the EU Mafia, and with Germany nothing is confidential, they always give our data for the outside world. Yesterday I tried MoneyGram 5 times, I can not even register. Trying to find privacy ,,,,,,,,, complicated

Hello everyone. I'll become nomadic next August. Currently still in Switzerland. I am new to these tasks, and I find it very difficult to open a bordless account, anonymously, because in all that I have tried, they require address, number of telephone, several identifications
Do I understand you right, you try to open an account without to provide KYC docs?

Reactions: momordica
Reactions: momordica
Guys, have someone use Paydek?
Could they transfer funds from our Paydek business account to the bank accounts outside EU (SEPA) (e.g. to Malaysia or Macedonia) through SWIFT? If yes, when we will transfer funds - which name will be in bank details as the sender - Name of our Company or DEK-CO (UK) LTD?

Guys, have someone use Paydek?
Could they transfer funds from our Paydek business account to the bank accounts outside EU (SEPA) (e.g. to Malaysia or Macedonia) through SWIFT? If yes, when we will transfer funds - which name will be in bank details as the sender - Name of our Company or DEK-CO (UK) LTD?
did you figure it out already? I was wondering how stable they are and if they ask alot of questions with bigger amounts?

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hello everyone. I'll become nomadic next August. Currently still in Switzerland. I am new to these tasks, and I find it very difficult to open a bordless account, anonymously, because in all that I have tried, they require address, number of telephone, several identifications. if I'm going around the world, changing places 4-5 times a year, I can not give my location from where I am now. I do not trust anything from Germany, we should think that it is a country that makes the rules of the EU Mafia, and with Germany nothing is confidential, they always give our data for the outside world. Yesterday I tried MoneyGram 5 times, I can not even register. Trying to find privacy ,,,,,,,,, complicated

Nomadic, means you will not live anywhere for a amount of time that will make you a tax resident. No need to hide your identity, you can do this fully legit. Just make sure you know the rules for leaving .CH and th rules for the countries you live in. Also make sure you have proper Health Insurance. (How to get cheap, worldwide health insurance at IKEA - Esther Jacobs – the NO EXCUSES LADY: speaker, author, digital nomad )

As for banking. Anonymous bank/emi accounts will not work. Period. Anyone who sells you one is like giving you land on a live vulcano to build your house on. At a certain time you will loose all.

As you are in CH, you can open any bank account you wish. You can get a post.ch e-post dropbox, by using your swissID. This can be use for scanning incoming mail. Alternatively you can get a Revolut card or a Monese card, once you have the card and a mailbox/receiving/forwarding address you are home free.

So before becoming nomadic you need to do your home work. There are nuggets of wisdom to be found here, use those when you consult a professional. (No, becoming Nomadic is not free)

Reactions: 4br
I would use Transfer Wise and N26 for long Term and the rest just to route money around.

What does it have to be a British EMI then?