Our valued sponsor

List of EMI and Digital Banks

They do not accept cryptocurrency businesses. Just got answer from them by email.

Epayments also do not allow cryptocurrency businesses.

So far there seems it's only MisterTango (which is currently kicking customers out of their own platform) and advcash with 3% transfer steal fee.

People say EMI's are more friendly than banks for cryptocurrency... but it looks like just the banks.

Any more idea for cryptotrading business emi account?

Like I said, Transferwise allows Incoming transactions from Bitcoin Exchanges but prohibit outgoing transactions from crypto exchanges.

You gonna need to fly Singapore or Europe and open a real bank account. Qatar banks also work fine.

Like I said, Transferwise allows Incoming transactions from Bitcoin Exchanges but prohibit outgoing transactions from crypto exchanges.

You gonna need to fly Singapore or Europe and open a real bank account. Qatar banks also work fine.

... Doesn't matter, cryptocurrency businesses are banned.

0wJql3C.png

So we will have to wait in order to use Transferwise at least for this purpose. Left is Kraken and Revolut as the reliable service providers and in certain cases for small amounts Mister Tango. I read the thread about the "s**t service" however, seems they pay the money to people even they close accounts.

Still about EMI...
I just received an email from Paysera and seems they don't open corporate account to Seychelles company.
Some of you guys know or use neat? Hk based...

Some suggestion to get a emi for a seychelles company (holding company)?

I setup account for UAE company with neat and it's working BUT if you don't have a HK office you can spend only 5k USD/year with their debit card. They are really slow with SWIFT transfers and you can actually send only to a hand full of countries money + high conversion fees because they provide only HK$ wallet.

So only really useful for HK companies and in my opinion their main business is to get all the customers who are not able to open a real bank account for their HK company.

They want to start providing multi currency wallets in 2019 but at this moment its not a alternative to TW or Paysera.

Still about EMI...
I just received an email from Paysera and seems they don't open corporate account to Seychelles company.
Some of you guys know or use neat? Hk based...

Some suggestion to get a emi for a seychelles company (holding company)?

Neat Bank opens accounts only with HK currency and they still don't know when they will be able to support more currencies

I setup account for UAE company with neat and it's working BUT if you don't have a HK office you can spend only 5k USD/year with their debit card. They are really slow with SWIFT transfers and you can actually send only to a hand full of countries money + high conversion fees because they provide only HK$ wallet.

So only really useful for HK companies and in my opinion their main business is to get all the customers who are not able to open a real bank account for their HK company.

They want to start providing multi currency wallets in 2019 but at this moment its not a alternative to TW or Paysera.

Get a f*****g real bank account.

Tks for your reply!
Any suggestion?

Currently your only valid option is to use epayments account with classic offshore like seychelles everything else is gone over the last weeks.

You are able to send and receive SEPA/SWIFT payments like in TW and you can fund your accounts with BTC + exchange in BTC to a very high fee.

I have debit card for offshore company with them but since a few months they applying for their own mastercard license and don't issue new cards.

Epayments is 50/50 some like it some hate it. I have good informations that the guys behind are in business for long time but their KYC and documents they require get harder and harder.

If someone have other valid options please let us know!

Kraken has been working fine for me with a Cyprus company as well as a Swedish company, both got approved with in a day for TIER4

Currently your only valid option is to use epayments account with classic offshore like seychelles everything else is gone over the last weeks.

You are able to send and receive SEPA/SWIFT payments like in TW and you can fund your accounts with BTC + exchange in BTC to a very high fee.

I have debit card for offshore company with them but since a few months they applying for their own mastercard license and don't issue new cards.

Epayments is 50/50 some like it some hate it. I have good informations that the guys behind are in business for long time but their KYC and documents they require get harder and harder.

If someone have other valid options please let us know!
Thanks for suggestion!
I'll have a look within epayments.
No problem about kyc and document... i'm sole shareholder and sole director!

Management in Malta, company in Malta and the rest in Germany! Good luck guys.. only submit pennies to them for a LOOONNNNNNGGGGG TIME to avoid losts.

Latest Threads