Our valued sponsor

List of EMI and Digital Banks

Back when I considered them they were very expensive, relatively speaking. Looks like they still are!

• €250 once + €50/mo for Category 1
• €500 once + €150/mo for Category 2
• €750 once + €250/mo for Category 3

Everything else they offer is just as pricey.

To clarify the categories BS:
• Category 1 = EEA + lower risk.
• Category 2 = EEA + higher risk.
• Category 2 = Non-EEA + lower risk.
• Category 3 = Non-EEA + higher risk .
• Category 3 = ICO activity.

Also they can only receive via SEPA, not SWIFT, though they can send via both.

Reactions: negon
don't know if this goes in this particular thread but here's some info:

contacted both of these providers and asked about information exchange..

CURRENXIE and CRS reporing

Thank you for your interest in our service. We are providing a HK multi-currency account that you can receive international payments.
We are not part of CRS but our banking partners are so we need to share information if they request from time to time.

CONNECTPAY and CRS reporting

Thank you for contact us.
We cannot guarantee to you this information about your government. It could be some cases, that we must to give all information for other institutions, but just if they contact us. Automatically we do not send any information about our clients to anyone.
You will be able to receive transfers from EU in EUR currency.

So all in all , they will report you if your government asks them for your info but not on their own.. Man it's so hard to get a few bucks below the radar :/

It would be nice to keep testimonials here only for particular EMI's! Anyway if someone is going to test ConnectPay it would be great with a review here. I will try to see if this is something I can work with.

what I understand from advcash support page is that they need to know transfer is happening from your own self bank account. So, how can you transfer funds from transferwise or skrill money transfer as I assume both would be sending money from their business account

Latest Threads