Our valued sponsor

List of EMI and Digital Banks

Hello!

The same question about Pervesk.Lithuania. Sims like new MrTango

"Pervesk UAB is a limited liability joint-stock company founded on February 29, 2016, in Vilnius, Lithuania. The three Lithuanian entrepreneurs who founded Pervesk entered the financial technology sector in 2013, with the creation of the virtual currency exchange SpectroCoin. "

If I'm not mistaken SpectroCoin in the past provided Mistertango IBAN

It depends on the institution. Some have separate numbering systems for corporate and personal accounts, so if you know the institution well enough and have seen many account numbers from the same institution, you can in some cases assess whether an IBAN is corporate or personal just by looking at the IBAN. For example, corporate accounts might start or end with one or two certain digits and personal accounts with others.

But in general, no.

Reactions: TravelRose
It depends on the institution. Some have separate numbering systems for corporate and personal accounts, so if you know the institution well enough and have seen many account numbers from the same institution, you can in some cases assess whether an IBAN is corporate or personal just by looking at the IBAN. For example, corporate accounts might start or end with one or two certain digits and personal accounts with others.

But in general, no.
Thank You

A new option with the new banking service of Paysend. Paysend Connect.

At the moment I opened a personal account, but I see that there is the possibility of registering companies outside of the EU. Business accounts can be added from the personal account as in transferwise.

paysend.png

Anyone have an experience with them?

This looks really promising, I will have to try to setup a test account with EMI - if it works I will report here, rest assured.

Paysend looks interesting, thanks for recommendations. Some first examinations on looking on their terms:

* Their parent company is based in Russia.
* Because of Russian parent company it's good/better connected to countries like Georgia (even allows USD to Georgia, see here) and Ukraine than their competitors. Also interesting send-money connections to countries like e.g. Nigeria (not that I need that but it's available there).
* There main product paysend.com is a peer2peer payment system where you can pay the recipient directly and instant on their credit card. It has a lot of similarities to TransferWise but it's less transparent on visibility of markup to exchange rates and transfer costs.

I talked with their support and they told me they also accept only shareholders account of countries outside EEA (after KYC of course).

Still undecided if I'm gonna try them out...