Our valued sponsor

List of EMI and Digital Banks

your face (taken live in their app.. you cannot send scanned images or pretaken images) and a UK address (I used a mail forwarding service).
It's this German Video thing they are using right?

It makes it less attractive if you want to stay anonymous. Anyway, for normal banking alternatives this may be a great and valid option.

Do you know if it is the same with Veritas ?

Yes... for being anonymous not a good option.
I did not try Veritas as they block my country.
I tried few of the other UK IBAN services... all require sending original document (Passport and Utility Bill) in the snail mail!

I did not try Veritas as they block my country.
I tried few of the other UK IBAN services... all require sending original document (Passport and Utility Bill) in the snail mail!
You just have to send them copy of your passport and utility bill right? if so it's ok for me! Do you know other EMI account providers in the UK, others than listed here already?

You just have to send them copy of your passport and utility bill right? if so it's ok for me! Do you know other EMI account providers in the UK, others than listed here already?

The UK is host for loads of these providers.

loot.io you already mentioned.
monese.com is easy to get an account with, but costs £4,95 p/m, which for me is to expensive.
revolut.com also gives you a free UK sort account, IBAN later this year.
sogexia.com a french company that resells Raphaels, so you het a real GB-IBAN (with no sort code, but with French RIB)
ipagoo.com gives you a UK, FR, ES and/or IT IBAN (DE, PL, PT ongoing, rest of EU and then US/AU/JP etc on the horizon) £2.5 / € 3 / $4 per account. Clever selfie+geolocation, to defeat Auric. Once verified, open other acounts with minimal fuss.

I like Revolut (free) they also working on being their own MC issuer so they probably will go global again in the future.
I like Monese (Visa card), but dislike their price (however that makes it a sustainable venture ...).
I like Sogexia, easy signup, both French and English website.
I've not tried iPagoo, nor Loot.

Did you had luck to open an account with them? I tried and they never replied to any support tickets! ?

Yes. But did not need a support ticket.

Anyti.me (other French EMI) is a different matter tough:
They need 3 documents for verification,
when they do not accept 1 document, you pload a new document and the re-verify the previous 2 documents also,
so basically here are now 10 documents in the system
all the documents I upload have been at least once accepted,

Yes. But did not need a support ticket.

Anyti.me (other French EMI) is a different matter tough:
They need 3 documents for verification,
when they do not accept 1 document, you pload a new document and the re-verify the previous 2 documents also,
so basically here are now 10 documents in the system
all the documents I upload have been at least once accepted,
Great thank you, seems you have spend a lot of time on all of this thu&¤#

Reactions: Yara Dager
Well, some ppl collect stamps, I collect credit cards, ibans and other (emi) accounts :).

Plan to list IBANs @getIBAN.com (work in progress), currently I'm mostly busy investigating Wave Crest enabled bitcoin/cc providers, results will be provided @getBitcoinWallet.com (also work in progress).

Next topic will probably be an overview on how to cash-out bitcoins ;)

The UK is host for loads of these providers.

loot.io you already mentioned.
monese.com is easy to get an account with, but costs £4,95 p/m, which for me is to expensive.
revolut.com also gives you a free UK sort account, IBAN later this year.
sogexia.com a french company that resells Raphaels, so you het a real GB-IBAN (with no sort code, but with French RIB)
ipagoo.com gives you a UK, FR, ES and/or IT IBAN (DE, PL, PT ongoing, rest of EU and then US/AU/JP etc on the horizon) £2.5 / € 3 / $4 per account. Clever selfie+geolocation, to defeat Auric. Once verified, open other acounts with minimal fuss.

I like Revolut (free) they also working on being their own MC issuer so they probably will go global again in the future.
I like Monese (Visa card), but dislike their price (however that makes it a sustainable venture ...).
I like Sogexia, easy signup, both French and English website.
I've not tried iPagoo, nor Loot.

"Clever selfie+geolocation, to defeat Auric" ..... that's a "Creative" line of text :D

@Yara, Revolut has a problem with credit-cards in your country due to their previous provider (if that country is next to Lichtenstein). They now have their own MC license and will issue in your country soon. Their app is still working.

For a real UK IBAN, take a Sogexia Card:

Holder XxXx
BIC / SWIFT code RAPHGB41
IBAN GB53 RAPH 2382 xxxx xxxx xx
Country United Kingdom

Reactions: Yara Dager
@Yara, Revolut has a problem with credit-cards in your country due to their previous provider (if that country is next to Lichtenstein). They now have their own MC license and will issue in your country soon. Their app is still working.

For a real UK IBAN, take a Sogexia Card:

Holder XxXx
BIC / SWIFT code RAPHGB41
IBAN GB53 RAPH 2382 xxxx xxxx xx
Country United Kingdom

I wish i was located there next to Lichtenstein :)

I am located in the Middle East... that's why it is not easy to find an EMI that accepts...

For Sogexia, they require EU country.. and transfers only within EU (SEPA) :(

I am looking for a UK IBAN that can accept a transfer from US

I went ahead and did the Monese Account setup...

They give you a limited account without any verification... but turn over of 700 pounds per year only.

They let me setup from my own country and after taking live picture of passport and recording a video selfie of me reading a sentence they post... they ask you to upgrade the account through a video call inside the app itself with the support team.

The video call is answered fast and you see the support personnel and yes, she asks from where you getting money, how did you know about us, show me your passport, why you opening the account.. and bye...

Then they tell you if approved or not... for me, not. because I am outside the EU... dunno why they let you sign up with a number that is clearly outside the EU... approve a non EU passport,... then dada... read our terms as we allow EU only..

In any case, they give you:

UK Sort code and accoutn number only for transfers from banks in UK

and the IBAN is NOT a UK IBAN,... it is an Estonian IBAN number...

So if one is considering them for a UK IBAN, they are not the people to join!

Veritas card works, You get your own IBAN at Prepaid International Services, you receive the card within 7 days, mastercard with EUR 500 limit per day. They require only copy of id and proof of address, utility bill. I used it and it works. Ireland IBAN number.

Yara Dager what mail forwarding address are you using?

Guys can you please give me some info about Payoneer. Have registered few accounts recently. When they asked me for BIC and IBAN one account was made on VIABUY and another on some guys High street bank which details I found in bank statement which I found in mail box ;). The Payoneer already sended me cards, but they sended USD when my country is in EUR.
One Payoneer I tried to add bank account on PayPal and my PayPal is in GBP, so I used details of GBP Payoneer account which is Barclays and they sended me confirmation number with 1 cent, but there is no code, will try to chat with them to get the code, but afraid they will decline my asking as PayPal is in different name. My question is how do I get Payoneer EUR card and how do I convert USD and GBP to EUR, what do they ask if there gonna flow 10k of GBP, will they ask selfies or video call? I just new to this Payoneer, but it's looks promissing with their withdraw limits per day.
Also can add VIABUY upgraded to level 2 which is 15k per year, they asked only ID and Bill. But still can say don't like them with car ordering cost of 90 EUR.

Payoneer will ask a lot of stuff depending on what you wrote on the submission form when you created the account. In my case printscreens from an online processing merchant and e-mails with clients. After that everything went smooth.

Reactions: suzy
Veritas card works, You get your own IBAN at Prepaid International Services, you receive the card within 7 days, mastercard with EUR 500 limit per day. They require only copy of id and proof of address, utility bill. I used it and it works. Ireland IBAN number.

Yara Dager what mail forwarding address are you using?
thank you for your review. I'm looking into Veritas atm. so this information came in handy.