Our valued sponsor

List of EMI and Digital Banks

Hi everyone,
Which one of these is more reliable for receiving high amount of money from PayPal? I don't trust Payoneer.

I do not trust Pay Pal or Payoneer... there is no problem with the amount you receive by Payoneer (but they can close your account for no reason at any time.. they wont take the money or hold it for long time). Paypal may freeze the account if large amount and they hold the money for 6 months...

I have used loads of paypal accounts in the past.. until I felt like "enough ... stop using this ... company".... they suspend you even if you sneeze sometimes!

As for leupay, I had no issues with them so far.. I used them to receive a $5000 payment last month... no issues.... this month I am trying with a $9000 in few days... I will see if this will cause issues (but all payments are coming from reliable well known companies... so may be because of this they are not causing any issues...). Try with small amounts first and increase gradually.

As for leupay, I had no issues with them so far.. I used them to receive a $5000 payment last month... no issues.... this month I am trying with a $9000 in few days... I will see if this will cause issues (but all payments are coming from reliable well known companies... so may be because of this they are not causing any issues...). Try with small amounts first and increase gradually.
You opened a personal or corporate account?

Reactions: Yara Dager
Great list. Can also add great bank Fidor, but they operate only in UK and Germany, recently added vertification via webcam, so it's no no for me anymore, but can confirm it's great bank, have processed 50K GBP per month and withdrawed 2k per day, with no problems.

Reactions: Black
It is a personal account. I just received the transfer today with no issues... 8700 Euros... again, the money is coming from Amazon.com so for them it is a clean source and this may be the reason they do not ask or complain

Yara I used to live in UK. I can offer you long shoot which is to rent a address in Uk with mail forwarding to your country, they are cheap, open few uk banks such as Fidor, cardonebanking (have limits, but easy to open, they need passport not ID) Ffrees with monthly limit 8k (also easy to open) theese all have bank cards or go to alphabay I saw uk bank accounts for 1k bucks there, they are usually high street banks, Santanders or Barclays with UK IBAN.

It was a video call.. they ask to see your face and then to show them your passport (photo ID).. the call is just few minutes, but yes, they require full identification.
great thank you! I will make the call with them and hope it will go through.
Anyone tried CurrenciesDirect? They are like Transferwise or similar services and they provide you with receiving bank accounts in US, UK, Canada....

I filled an application few weeks ago.. but no answer from them.. no replies to emails and the phone number on their site does not work... but they look legit
So it may be a bad service or they are simply too busy to take new customers?

Yara I used to live in UK. I can offer you long shoot which is to rent a address in Uk with mail forwarding to your country, they are cheap, open few uk banks such as Fidor, cardonebanking (have limits, but easy to open, they need passport not ID) Ffrees with monthly limit 8k (also easy to open) theese all have bank cards or go to alphabay I saw uk bank accounts for 1k bucks there, they are usually high street banks, Santanders or Barclays with UK IBAN.

Thanks for the info AlexKosmo. I was under the impression they will akfor a British passport. I will sure try them. The address need not to be a physical address.. just a mail forwarding service? As I already have a street address in London (mail forwarding)... that should work unless they require a proof of address in UK like utility bill.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Sure they will require proof of address. But it's easy to get. The best if your London address doesn't start with Post box, I had found few which starts with APARTMENT or FLAT. To be honest I will strongly suggest you to get EU passport, those are for 5 bucks on darknet, the bills I always customized my self, here is photoshop your friend. The mail forwarding companies usualy opens letters and scan them to your provided email, so you will get everything to email first and when you can clich re-send post and they will post it to your country, make sure they will post there.

great thank you! I will make the call with them and hope it will go through.
please get back here if you succeed with the account opening with them. I'm considering to setup an account with them too.

Reactions: Yara Dager
please get back here if you succeed with the account opening with them. I'm considering to setup an account with them too.

When I opened with them (Paysera), it was all done in same day. Signed up.. provided the required documents (Passport, utility bill) and then they give you option to select time for skype video call.. I selected one after 20 minutes or so.. and they called on time.. the lady (nice voice I assure ;) ) asked me to show my face.. then the passport i submitted... and then upgraded my account in 2-3 minutes..

Have received payments for 3 months from them... they charge more than leupay for exchange and withdrawal... so what i get with them (still low numbers under 700 euros) I send via SEPA to leupay, exchange to USD (no euro ATM's in my country) and then withdraw

Guys can you please give me some info about Payoneer. Have registered few accounts recently. When they asked me for BIC and IBAN one account was made on VIABUY and another on some guys High street bank which details I found in bank statement which I found in mail box ;). The Payoneer already sended me cards, but they sended USD when my country is in EUR.
One Payoneer I tried to add bank account on PayPal and my PayPal is in GBP, so I used details of GBP Payoneer account which is Barclays and they sended me confirmation number with 1 cent, but there is no code, will try to chat with them to get the code, but afraid they will decline my asking as PayPal is in different name. My question is how do I get Payoneer EUR card and how do I convert USD and GBP to EUR, what do they ask if there gonna flow 10k of GBP, will they ask selfies or video call? I just new to this Payoneer, but it's looks promissing with their withdraw limits per day.
Also can add VIABUY upgraded to level 2 which is 15k per year, they asked only ID and Bill. But still can say don't like them with car ordering cost of 90 EUR.

How to these EMIs compare to paypal and skrill? What is the difference?
Which one of these is considered the best? I am looking for a good alternative to my offshore bank, as they keep asking me for documents.

Do you think it is safe to keep a 5 figure amounts at these EMIs?

This is information about a UK EMI: Loot

I just got their card today. Setup was like a breeze... very easy... download the app... fill the details... they need a photo of password and your face (taken live in their app.. you cannot send scanned images or pretaken images) and a UK address (I used a mail forwarding service).

Card arrived in 10 days

Card has an account number and a sort number

The only issue is they do not have an IBAN yet... but it can be used to get transfers within the UK.

The app is very cool.. even the PIN is stored in it.. you can retrieve the pin any time which is cool... when you try to take a screenshot of it, the app allows you but a messages pops up saying you do not need to take a screenshot as it is stored here (with SMS verification)... pretty cool

You also activate the card by taking a photo of it (Live within the app).

Their support is chat within the app itself... they reply in 15-20 minutes...no tickets system.. just ichat like whatsapp with the support.

I like it.. I hope they support UK IBAN soon

Their site is: loot.ie

Latest Threads