Our valued sponsor

list of emi in eu that allow deposit \ withdraw from binance without any issues \ closing account

Barak

May 26, 2022
Moon
Visit site
i had Vivid Invest und Mobile-Banking-App - Mach mehr aus deinem Geld | Vivid Deutschland they run on Empowering you to offer financial services | Solaris (btw nuri also run on them and they got Bankruptcy the other day)

and they bunch of nazi and close my account right after i deposit from binance few thousands euro to them and they freeze my money for a whole month.. i sent them 543543 documents and after each one they wanted more and more and sign it with lawyers and the people in chat suck
felt like even if i give them binance account statement sign by cz himself they will still close my account

any way now i am searching for emi that wont be like them.. im sure revlout wise etc are just like them..
so what are you guys using ?

is there any crypto company that also give personal iban under name ?

thank you

Consider crypto.com, Nebeus and SwissBorg for easy cash out crypto to fiat and transfer to problematic banks/EMIs.
Blackcatcard has no issues with binance.
Sure problematic emi like crypto.com more then binance... All tho binance really changed in the last year and it's fully compliance now..

But still I'm sure revolut will be anoying to deal with once they see crypto and more then 3k 4k

I want to avoid it to begin with...

Is there really no crypto company emi that have personal iban euro under my name that allow me to send and receive euro via sepa to account not in my name ? For example receive salary / pay rent

This nebeus and blackcard looks interesting... They allow to send euro sepa to anyone or yet again only to account in my name ?

Can you provide more info? When did this happen?

My last transaction was in '21 and I got an email saying 'Last time we send the money back, next time we close your account'

Well, now Binance is licensed in France (Obtaining a DASP registration/optional licensing) and Italy (OAM: AD OGGI GIÀ ISCRITTI AL REGISTRO 14 OPERATORI VIRTUALI), this means that they now meet the "as long as the platform is regulated and/or supervised in the EU or UK" condition by Wise.

I haven't tested this tho.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Last edited:
Reactions: TheCryptoAnt
i had Vivid Invest und Mobile-Banking-App - Mach mehr aus deinem Geld | Vivid Deutschland they run on Empowering you to offer financial services | Solaris (btw nuri also run on them and they got Bankruptcy the other day)

and they bunch of nazi and close my account right after i deposit from binance few thousands euro to them and they freeze my money for a whole month.. i sent them 543543 documents and after each one they wanted more and more and sign it with lawyers and the people in chat suck
felt like even if i give them binance account statement sign by cz himself they will still close my account

any way now i am searching for emi that wont be like them.. im sure revlout wise etc are just like them..
so what are you guys using ?

is there any crypto company that also give personal iban under name ?

thank you
Depending on the amount, I use bunq with different other exchanges, and never had an issue, could be also case by case.
Noris could also work, I trade on different platforms and use different german banks as on and off-ramp.
Drop me a DM if you need to discuss this furthermore.

Latest Threads