Question Looking for a crypto fund for business loans

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

latindev

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a crypto fund able to work with corporate clients and lend short term crypto loans without crypto collateral.
It depends on the regulations on each jurisdiction (from where the clients are), in Panama you can do something like following a crypto lending scheme where the requirement beside having the company is registering yourself with the central bank there

John Cockle

It depends on the regulations on each jurisdiction (from where the clients are), in Panama you can do something like following a crypto lending scheme where the requirement beside having the company is registering yourself with the central bank there
I don't want to establish my own fund, I'm looking a fund for my clients - a trading house that considers working capital loans in crypto.

diatessaron

Silver Member
Thats the catch he said no collaterals hence my comment above.
There's no way in this world there's someone out there asking for a no collateral loan in an online forum. But you never know.
man you gonna need to give more info if you want anyone to take you seriously
This ^. How much are you looking to get and what type of collateral do you have to offer? Funds (the few who actually give loans) will only take fiat or crypto, if you don't have that then it's not going to happen. What are you looking to get (BTC, ETH etc.)?

bamboozlethemall

bamboozlethemall
Mentor Group Gold
BANNED MEMBER
There's no way in this world there's someone out there asking for a no collateral loan in an online forum. But you never know.

This ^. How much are you looking to get and what type of collateral do you have to offer? Funds (the few who actually give loans) will only take fiat or crypto, if you don't have that then it's not going to happen. What are you looking to get (BTC, ETH etc.)?
Exactly my point if you look at OP's post :

John Cockle:
"Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a crypto fund able to work with corporate clients and lend short term crypto loans without crypto collateral."

Hence I said" What else he wanted to run away with other people's money"smi(&%smi(&%smi(&%smi(&%smi(&%smi(&%.A crypto loan with no collateral:eek:

John Cockle

I didn't ask for a loan w/out collateral. What I'm actually looking for is a crypto loan without CRYPTO collateral.

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
How much are you looking to get and what type of collateral do you have to offer? Funds (the few who actually give loans) will only take fiat or crypto, if you don't have that then it's not going to happen. What are you looking to get (BTC, ETH etc.)?

@John Cockle Can you answer the above? Otherwise thread is pointless and I will close it.

John Cockle

For the first time we’re considering the loan amount of about $100-200k. Target amount is about $1,5-2m/month. Collateral in fiat, loan in stablecoins (preferably USDT).

Latest Threads