Looking for a reliable merchant account provider in the US region.

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

BrettSilverman

Hello

Looking for some guidance perhaps.
Sp me and my partners set up eCommerce sites selling general merchandise and we are having trouble obtaining a stable merchant account. Either apps get declined right away or merchant providers put a hold on an account after only a couple transactions.
So I guess I'm looking for some kind of lenient merchant providers, with fast and easy on boarding process, could anyone suggest such please?

Thanks

Money king

Hello

Looking for some guidance perhaps.
Sp me and my partners set up eCommerce sites selling general merchandise and we are having trouble obtaining a stable merchant account. Either apps get declined right away or merchant providers put a hold on an account after only a couple transactions.
So I guess I'm looking for some kind of lenient merchant providers, with fast and easy on boarding process, could anyone suggest such please?

Thanks
Hey, have you found someone?, you can find from here as well. Pm.

Money king

I got it. Can I pm you for some information, or can you?

What is your monthly volume?

Last edited:

BrettSilverman

Charge.com seems like an interesting choice.
I'm also looking for someone where I could apply online right away and where the underwriting process does not take ages

BrettSilverman

I can't find these threads. I think it's because Im no longer Mentor Group member

basically looking for a merchant account provider (or a payment processor in other words) for my online retail startup that approves fast and has some leniency toward chargebacks, doesn't close or puts a hold on my account right away, you know?

BrettSilverman

where did you look and what did you look for ?
oops, I forgot to hit reply, sorry lol :)

I can't find these threads. I think it's because Im no longer Mentor Group member
basically looking for a merchant account provider (or a payment processor in other words) for my online retail startup that approves fast and has some leniency toward chargebacks, doesn't close or puts a hold on my account right away, you know?

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
depends very much on your business and company setup. If you are no longer a member of the mentor group gold then you can ofcourse not see the links or database. If you didn't see it while you were a member of the mentor group then you may have failed to use it to it's upper extend.

There is a lot of good stuff in there that is useful and can save some people thousands of dollars, trouble and even prison.

BrettSilverman

What is a traditional merchant service provider in the US with little to no KYC and fast approval process? Interested in incumbents such as First Data (Fiserv now), Worldpay, Elavon etc

Latest Threads