Our valued sponsor

Looking for a reliable merchant account provider in the US region.

BrettSilverman

Jun 8, 2021
Florida
Visit site
Hello

Looking for some guidance perhaps.
Sp me and my partners set up eCommerce sites selling general merchandise and we are having trouble obtaining a stable merchant account. Either apps get declined right away or merchant providers put a hold on an account after only a couple transactions.
So I guess I'm looking for some kind of lenient merchant providers, with fast and easy on boarding process, could anyone suggest such please?

Thanks

Reactions: Money king
Hello

Looking for some guidance perhaps.
Sp me and my partners set up eCommerce sites selling general merchandise and we are having trouble obtaining a stable merchant account. Either apps get declined right away or merchant providers put a hold on an account after only a couple transactions.
So I guess I'm looking for some kind of lenient merchant providers, with fast and easy on boarding process, could anyone suggest such please?

Thanks
Hey, have you found someone?, you can find from here as well. Pm.

You may consult Durango Merchant service, just stay away from iPayTotal should they suggest that processor.

There are many more in the mentor group gold resource section. Alternative to the above, speak with Instabill

where did you look and what did you look for ?
oops, I forgot to hit reply, sorry lol :)

I can't find these threads. I think it's because Im no longer Mentor Group member
basically looking for a merchant account provider (or a payment processor in other words) for my online retail startup that approves fast and has some leniency toward chargebacks, doesn't close or puts a hold on my account right away, you know?

depends very much on your business and company setup. If you are no longer a member of the mentor group gold then you can ofcourse not see the links or database. If you didn't see it while you were a member of the mentor group then you may have failed to use it to it's upper extend.

There is a lot of good stuff in there that is useful and can save some people thousands of dollars, trouble and even prison.

I worked with a major american payment processor for 1.5 years, who allowed a very high CB ratio (>28%) I am dead serious. I'm still surprised myself to thi s day
and now you don't process with them any longer and wonder why! Man time change every day, what you can do today is not what you can do tomorrow.

That may also be why you didn't could find anything in the mentor group, you didn't boughter to look at the right places but think you can be spoonfeed to find something that does not exists.

What's the word for such people, dreamers ?

Reactions: Money king

Latest Threads