Our valued sponsor

Looking for bank recommendation for non-EU resident

TheDabar

Jun 5, 2017
Serbia
Visit site
Hello everybody. I'm looking for a bank to use for my future offshore firm. I'm based in Serbia and I am planning on opening a IBC in Belize or Seychelles (to save on accounting expenses).
The trouble is that I can't find a suitable bank. I've sent a few emails to firms that do incorporation but they can't introduce me to many banks because of my place of residence (not EU).
My budget is somewhat limited since I forecast my gross to be something shy of 27k€/year (or at least that's been for the last few years). I considered Cyprus but I found only one firm that could introduce me to the BoC but the monthly fee is high (50€/mo) and I can't set up a merchant account (that's also crucial). Since I'm running a website where an average transaction of my items is around 50$/ their transaction fees would cripple my business.
In case someone has a good experience with a bank (as a non-EU resident) I would kindly ask for advice. Or if someone has a good experience with firms offer good packages please speak out. Just keep in mind that I'm also looking for a bank that does not have high starting capital requirements.
Thank you very much for your input!

Reactions: suzy and Richmond
Hello everybody. I'm looking for a bank to use for my future offshore firm. I'm based in Serbia and I am planning on opening a IBC in Belize or Seychelles (to save on accounting expenses).
The trouble is that I can't find a suitable bank. I've sent a few emails to firms that do incorporation but they can't introduce me to many banks because of my place of residence (not EU).
My budget is somewhat limited since I forecast my gross to be something shy of 27k€/year (or at least that's been for the last few years). I considered Cyprus but I found only one firm that could introduce me to the BoC but the monthly fee is high (50€/mo) and I can't set up a merchant account (that's also crucial). Since I'm running a website where an average transaction of my items is around 50$/ their transaction fees would cripple my business.
In case someone has a good experience with a bank (as a non-EU resident) I would kindly ask for advice. Or if someone has a good experience with firms offer good packages please speak out. Just keep in mind that I'm also looking for a bank that does not have high starting capital requirements.
Thank you very much for your input!
Hello.
Kind of Business?

Reactions: Richmond
Most of my buyers are from the US but most of my revenue comes from my Russian clients. Besides them UK and Germany are also very frequent. I don't do any business in Serbia, the market is just too bad, I've given up. I'm planning to expand to China in September but I've got to incorporate first.
Sorry, I should have mentioned it all in the first post.

Reactions: Richmond
Most of my buyers are from the US but most of my revenue comes from my Russian clients. Besides them UK and Germany are also very frequent. I don't do any business in Serbia, the market is just too bad, I've given up. I'm planning to expand to China in September but I've got to incorporate first.
Sorry, I should have mentioned it all in the first post.

Try with an EMI account as Leupay.

Latest Threads