Our valued sponsor

Hello guys nice to meet you.

This is my case and I hope I could find the best options with your experiences or your knowledge.

I'm a digital marketer (doing blackhat)
I'm based in Mexico

I need to receive international transfers with the following payment methods:
SWIFT
PAYPAL
BITCOIN

My clients some of them have TAX ID and most of them don't.

*Important facts:
I strongly need a way to receive payments in Mexico due to my operations flow.

For my fees I could receive whether here in Mexico or out of here(looking for best offshore accounts)

*monthly income estimated: $18 millions (necessary send them to Mexico because it's my clients money)

*Monthly profit/fee for myself: $1.8 millions(not necessary to receive in Mexico)

* Remember the payment methods
SWIFT
PayPal
Bitcoin

The thing is that I would like to receive in Mexico all the money through SWFIT.

What are the best strategies I could apply for?
What can I say to my clients in order to send their money as a first step to convert them in "clean money"(with tax ID) to send them to Mexico?

Thanks in advance
Best regards

Welcome aboard, Transferwise, kraken and advcash could work for you.

If you have a good business plan to show for your SEO business you may even be able to open a bank account with some banks for instant Euro Pacific Bank which is a trash bank but could be used to hold funds temporary.

Reactions: Digitalmarketing
I'm a digital marketer (doing blackhat)

*monthly income estimated: $18 millions (necessary send them to Mexico because it's my clients money)
*Monthly profit/fee for myself: $1.8 millions(not necessary to receive in Mexico)

Nice to meet you too. Maybe I'm slow on the uptake... but are you a blackhat affiliate marketer or a Mexican money launderer?

Welcome aboard, Transferwise, kraken and advcash could work for you.

If you have a good business plan to show for your SEO business you may even be able to open a bank account with some banks for instant Euro Pacific Bank which is a trash bank but could be used to hold funds temporary.

EPB ? seriously ? why is that please ?

Hi,

May I ask what business it is? 18m USD monthly income for the digital marketer seems to be a little too high, no?

or we're in the wrong business :)

Hi,

May I ask what business it is? 18m USD monthly income for the digital marketer seems to be a little too high, no?

The money is for funding campaigns, which it means that money is on my card solutions for Social Media, not for me.

Nice to meet you too. Maybe I'm slow on the uptake... but are you a blackhat affiliate marketer or a Mexican money launderer?

Lol, unfortunately it's a risky business on the line between a real business and "money laundering" or "to finance terrorism" in the eyes of the Banks and in the Public Treasury.

Reactions: KJK
You’ll need to work with a local Mexico processor,is it USD in Mexico or MXN ?
You should quite easily be able to obtain banking so service your requirements,when you send clients money on are you indeed holding client funds and wiring them on

PM me to discuss further

Latest Threads