Our valued sponsor

Looking for crypto payment experts

Hello,

This is my first post, as I recently came across the site while searching for crypto related offshore solutions for my clients. If this post goes against the site rules, please forgive my mistake and feel free to delete.
I've learned much from my brief time on the site over the past couple days and realized I am in need of an experienced professional to assist me in the world of OTC transfers and discreet payments from crypto to Fiat within Europe. If there are experts here that would like to discuss compensated collaboration, and facilitating payment solutions via my clients amassed crypto assets, I would very much appreciate recommendations.

Looking forward to elaborate further with relevant individuals.

Thanks to the moderators and community for the wealth of knowledge up to this point!

Reactions: Money king
Hello,

This is my first post, as I recently came across the site while searching for crypto related offshore solutions for my clients. If this post goes against the site rules, please forgive my mistake and feel free to delete.
I've learned much from my brief time on the site over the past couple days and realized I am in need of an experienced professional to assist me in the world of OTC transfers and discreet payments from crypto to Fiat within Europe. If there are experts here that would like to discuss compensated collaboration, and facilitating payment solutions via my clients amassed crypto assets, I would very much appreciate recommendations.

Thanks to the moderators and community for the wealth of knowledge up to this point!
Please DM, I need a little information. Thank you.

Hello,

Be careful, a post like this is juicy bait for scammers

Reactions: 010cents
Hello,

I can help you with that and depending on a series of factors we can even set up a f2f meeting. Just let me know.

Hello,

I would like to work with you on your OTC deals do reach out

Latest Threads